Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
isn’t quite working with Trossard through the middle and his body language isn’t exactly reassuring that he’s fully engaged.

Hopefully some early second half changes - would like to see Ferguson for 45 against the already carded Gabriel, need someone to hold it up centrally as devoid of ideas down the wings at the minute

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Agree with several comments - Arsenal are very, very good.

Warren mentioned that we need an extra midfielder on to compete, but we don't have the one we need on the bench.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
My half time report.
Fortuitous start for arsenal, Lampteys first run gives away possession and lo the attack into vacated RB position leads a little fortuitously to goal.
Brighton grow into the game but arsenal look dangerous, after about 30 mins you feel they now deserve their lead. Shortly after as a festive treat we concede one of those goals of mysterious incompetence that used to be a regular feature.
Nothing on the bench to change really. We're a little unfortunate but at the same time I'd estimate xG at 1.3 Vs 0.3 in arsenal's favour. Though I am drunk.
Expecting a highly professional (irritating) half from the arse now. A bit of huffing and puffing from us but they're a highly competent side I don't expect to be drawn out of position when they're leading.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
It was annoying to concede the second goal, but we need to do something different next half. Got to get Tross into the game somehow.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Embarrassing

Sadly the gamble playing Lamptey hasn’t worked but I wouldn’t fault RDZ trying an attacking option

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here