Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Give over, you’ve used the budget line plenty of times recently hence I posted it. Remember, it was only an hour ago that you were trying to fabricate stuff that I was saying.
The only weird thing around here is you and your weird blinkered defending of absolutely everything Potter.

“Give over”? I know I never said any of that as I never talk about “the tracker” here.

So I’ve caught you out on a complete lie there haven’t I?

More than happy to defend my own points (which I do frequently) but don’t invent a discussion and put words in my mouth. Thanks.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
This is an interesting point, because thinking back I can't think of any formation or style that's consistently worked for us since he took over. There's no formula. It does seem like he keeps ripping off the Elastoplast and sticking it back on

We've looked good at times for the odd couple of games but he drops players and breaks up partnerships when they might flourish. Most of our team is horribly out of form and their confidence shot to bits. That's not a coincidence.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
All our players and the manager deserve to be sacked devoid of showing any passion or skill. Apart from Biss.

I have a plastic bottom sheet.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Potter is doomed, well at least at any other club in the country he would be.... he'll probably get a contract extension soon.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Yes, but did anyone have us down for 3 points today?

Hughton did not turn our game around overnight he built his team and Potter will want to do the same.

We will be okay if he is allowed someone better up top than you or me.

He had 4 better than you and me and chose not to use them.

Potter has had 18months and we are not much better than a year ago.

I really believe we are serious candidates for relegation now.

SEWDONIM

Dec 14, 2020
More than happy to defend my own points (which I do frequently) but don’t invent a discussion and put words in my mouth. Thanks.

You never make any points. It’s why you’re ridiculed as such.

“0-0 against Arsenal, Potter out” - great point.

drummerboy10

Apr 18, 2012
Even as one of Potter’s biggest supporters, I can’t work out or defend this second half.

I enjoyed the first half and we looked good but the second half has been piss poor. And not for the first time in recent weeks. Strange.

How did we look good in the first half?

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
If Potter says anything like "we'll take the positives" after the match I'm going to walk over to the Amex and torch it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here