[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Wow. I know Arsenal are effectively a free hit, but still. Wow. Oh well, no guts, no glory. It'll either be a famous victory or utter comedy.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Maupay just getting some confidence after a goal and was well up for the game on social media... and Potter starts the game with no strikers. Ridiculous line up with Bernardo and Propper back.

Get nothing out of this or Wolves and I reckon he’s gone

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Astonishing negativity and disrespect to our manager on here.

I would love us to win today and ram it down some of your throats.

Come on, it's total LOLS. Who knows how we will play but it's a totally madcap team. Anyone, anywhere would say playing no recognised striker at home, desperately in need of a win, is pretty kooky. It's not disrespect and I'm sure people will praise him if we pull this off.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
This has been an early release of tension and upset. The majority of fans are now expecting a loss which will mean that it won't be such a hammer blow if it happens.

All expectations have flown out the window so an Albion win will now be orgasmic.

2 days since West Ham and only 4 days until Wolves.
In Potter I Trust.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I think it's utterly irresponsible of the club to allowPotter to pick the team as he's clearly at some point suffered some kind of concussion and doesn't know what he's doing.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Thought the starting eleven was weird but exciting at first.. watching it again its not that ****ing strange... and not that ****ing exciting either, but Im hyped for the game!

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Was it Spurs away when we played without a recognised forward? We played well but no end product...oh like most of the season then...

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Just need to look in the Ali J thread for fan's opinions why he isn't the complete player... however surely nobody can doubt his ability to strike a ball.

He does strike a sweet shot, but he also seems to have the ability to be the wrong place most of the time.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Ali J can go from cult hero to club legend if we pulls this one out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports