Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AFC Bournemouth *** Official Match Thread ***

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Not the prettiest game but was always going to be like that I felt with us missing MacAllister, Lallana, Colwill, Ferguson, and not starting Caicedo.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I didn’t see anything wrong personally but I may be biased, no?;)
There was also a handball in the box by Pervis, I think it was ball to hand though. Seeing the replays on the press box tvs is a big plus with my season ticket

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
There was also a handball in the box by Pervis, I think it was ball to hand though. Seeing the replays on the press box tvs is a big plus with my season ticket
His hands were by his side and the ball hit his hand as he tried to pull it away. It would have been a diabolical, but not totally surprising, penalty.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Might have been the "yoof" lot who were trying to kick off at Brighton station until a Brighton fan got anywhere near them, Embarrassing.
Ah, the world famous BCE, “Bournemouth Casual Element” apparently they chased some Southampton teenagers out of a pub once

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
was Welbeck injured? looked the best player out there today and as soon as he went off we put several high crosses int the pan area!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Wrong dear Friend were won

Glad we won Bournemouth reminded me of us in our 2nd Premier League season, so negative really pleased they lost
i new wierd win

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Wrong dear Friend were won

Glad we won Bournemouth reminded me of us in our 2nd Premier League season, so negative really pleased they lost
We might be the only team on the south coast next season.

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
It wasn't the prettiest of games, after a great first min start Bournemouth just sat back and as usual we struggle against those teams.

Lot's of players standing around and too many touches of the ball because we could't break them down but main thing we didn't concede on the counter and got a win and 3 points.

Undav was fu*cking annoying though, all the players, such as Welbeck running their b@llocks off to chase down the ball and put pressure on them and he just sort of half heatedly runs, not jogging but not sprinting either. I noticed all game he just ran at 60-70%, considering he doesn't get much game time and this was a chance whilst Fergie is out he should had been running his socks off when pressing.
Undav did look slow when ' pressing '. And he missed his golden opportunity when he hit the post. But I was surprised when I saw the highlights on the concourse how many times he was involved, making nice flicks and passes, when we had pressure in their box. And also remember his block for Mitoma's goal last week. It seems doubtful that he will become a routine starter but De Zerbi wouldn't have played him if he didn't think he was the best option today.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Undav did look slow when ' pressing '. And he missed his golden opportunity when he hit the post. But I was surprised when I saw the highlights on the concourse how many times he was involved, making nice flicks and passes, when we had pressure in their box. And also remember his block for Mitoma's goal last week. It seems doubtful that he will become a routine starter but De Zerbi wouldn't have played him if he didn't think he was the best option today.
Had the benefit of everything he did in the first half being right in front of us (guided here by junior who knows what he’s talking about too)…….did some excellent work.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Great win.......didn't think it was going to happen. Great celebrations for the goal as well.......loving the way Jeremy Sarmiento really loves to celebrate :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here