[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs AEK Athens *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Anyone know the Estonian for “You don’t know what you’re doing”?

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
For me, the key to success tonight is mindset.

Channeling the excitement into positive energy, but approaching the game like it's any other and trusting the system. We don't want any rabbits in headlights, or over-excitement for this massive occasion (that's for the stands!).

I have every confidence RdZ will get this spot on as I think it's one of his (many) strengths.

I was so excited earlier.

Now I am SO EXCITED!!

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
As someone who is fortunate enough to attend the match today...

I'm sure we will also be supporting for all those who cannot, and hopefully we can make you proud!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
There are still 100 tickets according to the website

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
On the bus to the Amex, honestly don't know what to expect from thier fans but I'm glad I didn't have to walk through the lot outside the K&Q, Brighton colours seemed to anger them slightly.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
On the bus to the Amex, honestly don't know what to expect from thier fans but I'm glad I didn't have to walk through the lot outside the K&Q, Brighton colours seemed to anger them slightly.
I'm about to walk up there myself. Im not sure why I'm going so early as I don't drink. Just want to be round the place. (And ideally miss the rain)

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022

Channeling the excitement into positive energy, but approaching the game like it's any other and trusting the system. We don't want any rabbits in headlights, or over-excitement for this massive occasion (that's for the stands!).

I have every confidence RdZ will get this spot on as I think it's one of his (many) strengths.

Now I am SO EXCITED!!
I was reading earlier that they play a bielsa style. God I hope that's true and their manager is either full of hubris or hasn't done his homework.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There

Now I am SO EXCITED!!
Before RDZ we'd have to wait until the 20th minute for anything positive to happen. Nowadays, it's almost instant. I know I've been guilty of this before, even in the North Stand, sometimes I forget to chant, cheer, make any kind of noise. I'm just mesmerised by the way we play. It almost demands silent respect, like a frame of Snooker.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Before RDZ we'd have to wait until the 20th minute for anything positive to happen. Nowadays, it's almost instant. I know I've been guilty of this before, even in the North Stand, sometimes I forget to chant, cheer, make any kind of noise. I'm just mesmerised by the way we play. It almost demands silent respect, like a frame of Snooker.
The 2nd against United was genuinely like a work of art.

The main noise I make these days is a kind of disbelieving 'oh my god!' When they do a -there's no way they are going to get out of there - followed by a rat-a-tat passing exchange and they're off!

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
IMG_0717.jpeg

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I'm about to walk up there myself. Im not sure why I'm going so early as I don't drink. Just want to be round the place. (And ideally miss the rain)
The majority looked alright, but you can tell the "ultras" and they're ever so slightly scarier than the palace lot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports