Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion V Millwall ****Official Match Day thread****

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Two things I've particularly noticed tonight (aside from us being woeful again):

1) The stadium looks half empty. Have loads of season ticket holders elected to stay at home again, and an evening game on Sky isn't helping?

2) Every camera close up of Sami has him looking very worried, more worried than I've ever seen him look. I wonder if he's basically been told that no result tonight and it's game over?

My reason for not being there - I share our season tickets these days and thank God tonight is not my turn to go.

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
I always thought Boniek was the worst in the 'great former players/hopeless managers' group, but Hyypiä is probably even worse.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
First game I've missed in a long time, bloody Friday night games coincide with work.

Looks like I'm not missing much. Just ssitting down to watch the 2nd half, presume 1st half was awful from skim reading this thread?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Says it all when you're watching Keith Andrews wishing he was out their playing for us rather than doing the punditry for Sky.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
That is one of the worst crossing displays I have seen for a long time
I think what sums up our performance is when they scored, they had 4 or 5 players in our penalty area. When we are attacking, Bent is on his own. (Sound familiar?)

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
It's not good. The only positive is I can't see Millwall scoring again...

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Any other club and Hyypia would have been gone weeks ago. It cant be money cos certain relegation will cost Hyypias salary. Is Bloom waiting for PL manager to get the boot?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here