Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion v Leeds Utd *** Official Match Thread ***

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I presume with there being PL matches tonight that there aren't any streams for the match?

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Hopefully Bruno will carry on his form from the Doncaster match, although I'm not holding my breath.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think we are actually in with a good shout to win but my heart says a draw.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Hopefully Bruno will carry on his form from the Doncaster match, although I'm not holding my breath.

Will have to be on his game defensively as well though with Kebe & Stewart on the wings for them. Great player Bruno with the ball but not sure about his defensive capabilities.

Our home games against Leeds the last 2 seasons have been 2-2 & 3-3 so all that points to a 0-0 bore draw :dunce: Despite this I think we'll win 2-1 today, tough one to call though would love this to be the game where we finally score a hatful, its coming sooner or later.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
After constant travelling the last few week i might actually get to hear the whole game this evening. Going out with Cypriot clients here in Famagusta but should be back in time.....

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Leeds can **** off I hate them and there wanky supporters !!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Umming and ahhing about whether to go to this one. Sorry for the "noobish" questions...

1) Saturday was my first game at the Amex, and I sat in the South stand corner with the elderly and the men with the big flags (giving me a 100% Amex win record!) tempted to book for the North Stand (N1 N1F row k) as tickets are still available... a reasonable view?

2) I'm living in Eastbourne at the moment, on Saturday we just paid return train fare as I was with my Dad and collecting tickets from the ground. Is it any different when I print my tickets at home?

3) What time do I need to arrive at Dick's Bar to get in before a game and how much are drinks?

4) Are the trains home after the game feasible back to Eastbourne, as I don't want to get stranded in Falmer

Again, sorry for the stupidity of the questions, I was a season ticket holder at Withers but I was living up north for 9 years...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Umming and ahhing about whether to go to this one. Sorry for the "noobish" questions...

1) Saturday was my first game at the Amex, and I sat in the South stand corner with the elderly and the men with the big flags (giving me a 100% Amex win record!) tempted to book for the North Stand (N1 N1F row k) as tickets are still available... a reasonable view?

2) I'm living in Eastbourne at the moment, on Saturday we just paid return train fare as I was with my Dad and collecting tickets from the ground. Is it any different when I print my tickets at home?

3) What time do I need to arrive at Dick's Bar to get in before a game and how much are drinks?

4) Are the trains home after the game feasible back to Eastbourne, as I don't want to get stranded in Falmer

Again, sorry for the stupidity of the questions, I was a season ticket holder at Withers but I was living up north for 9 years...
Go in the North. You need train ticket from Eastbourne to Lewes return. Dicks is £3.90 a pint and you queue to get in - the earlier you are the shorter the queue. Trains home are fine - have a couple of beers after and wander down.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Go in the North. You need train ticket from Eastbourne to Lewes return. Dicks is £3.90 a pint and you queue to get in - the earlier you are the shorter the queue. Trains home are fine - have a couple of beers after and wander down.

Great, why Lewes?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

If you like feeling as if you're in a crowded office when you have a pint, you'll looove Dick's (snigger).

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
We need to vary our attacking play a bit more. Manure put in 81 crosses against Fulham to no avail. As a one-paced former member of the Centre Half's Union, nothing put the fear of God up me more than a straight ball, either on the ground or over the top, into the channels, for a C/F to run onto. Come on OG, being ex-Barca you should be preaching this to the boys :)

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
It would be nice to win an evening game at home for a change it's been rather a long time since the last one.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Madness to not want him anywhere near the starting 11 though. Personally I think he may start depending on March and New Dave playing two games so close.

KLL for March, if required. SD2 didn't seem knackered to me. SD1 has been non-existent in almost every game this season, the exception being Leicester, where he basically won the game. 1 good game in 20+ not good enough to warrant a return to first team IMHO. Maybe bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here