Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion v Leeds United *** Official Match Thread ***

Feb 14, 2010
ft 2-2. Should have won that.

No we shouldn't of. Once, twice, even three times in 6 months but week in week out for the last year or so shows that Gus has got the style of play right but the players are not good enough. Murray would be scoring for fun in this side as would any proper goal scorer.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Leeds will be chuffed with that. Their goalkeeper won them a point by the sound of it (yes on the radio).

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
We played well but FFS. Brown shouldn't have been on the pitch, theirs was never a penalty and CMS's 2nd pen was poor. We can't really get anymore unlucky. It'll come though, I'm sure of it.

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
Yes it is. The punters have to put up with enough with Park and ride nonsense, they can and will leave when they want. Get over it.

hows it go "we leave when we want , we leave when we want! were brighton and hove albion we leave when we want!" i thought when the planning went through transport was not a problem?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I don't get to watch many games and i was very impressed with that. We look like we are ready to give someone a right hiding......maybe some shooting practice is in order.

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
Yes it is. The punters have to put up with enough with Park and ride nonsense, they can and will leave when they want. Get over it.

hows it go "we leave when we want , we leave when we want! were brighton and hove albion we leave when we want!" i thought when the planning went through transport was not a problem?

Feb 14, 2010
Sent from your iPhone at Mill Road?

No, my place in London, problem? Park and ride is not attractive, and no amount of telling people what you think is good for them will cover that up. There are 2 large estates next to the ground. Let people park in them as people do up and down the country and its problem solved. Continue with this drivel of insisting on people leaving a game to stand in a line, to then sit on a bus to then get to the car is, no matter how you dress it up, going to mean that people leave early.

Feb 14, 2010

It isn't a problem, there are two large estates by the ground but some genius decides that we cant park in them. Its like going to Selhurst, being told you cant park at Norwood and instead you have to go to the Ikea on Purley Way to get a bus to the ground. Then some people wonder why people leave early. Its stupid, many of us know its stupid but that is modern day life these days.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Spent three getting half way to the Amex - nightmare on the M3 meant I had to give up. Got home in time to watch second half. Best performance for me - Nicky Forster as the post-match summariser. Good, intelligent comment, in an engaging style.

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
It isn't a problem, there are two large estates by the ground but some genius decides that we cant park in them. Its like going to Selhurst, being told you cant park at Norwood and instead you have to go to the Ikea on Purley Way to get a bus to the ground. Then some people wonder why people leave early. Its stupid, many of us know its stupid but that is modern day life these days.

three train stations within 10 mins of selhurst, perhaps the ground is in the wrong place but then they would'nt have got the grants

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here