Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion Supporters Club Website relaunched

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Brighton & Hove Albion Supporters Club was originally formed in the early part of the last century and has been running in its existing form since the early 1980s

We have been working on modernising the way we operate and fundamental to this has been re-developing and relaunching of our website.
This has now been completed and we'd really like you to take a look at www.bhasc.com

The main new features include a new online link to join and renew supporters club membership - no more filling in forms and posting them off. Revolutionary eh? :oops:

There are links to lots of Albion sites, including NSC and all the other supporters groups.

An online link also to book on our popular coaches to away games.

There are some photographs from the archives and other supporters club information.

We are not a "news" website. We don't try to compete with all the other local and national websites that offer that type of service. This is primarily a website for our members - and prospective members, and we're hoping the new website will help us to increase membership numbers from Sussex, across the country and indeed worldwide.

We would welcome feedback on the new website - especially if you see something we've missed or an error

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Just had a look looks so much better well done all, is Tim doing the coaches on a permanent base now?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I was thinking about some of the superb banner displays some of the teams in Europe put on pre match obviously not the Pair of giant pair of pants at Palace,we couldn't aspire to that,but to put on such displays these clubs must have a organisation where fans contribute towards the banners so I'm absolutely all for a starting point organisation where this could at least talked about,would things like this be possible for our first ever European venture? Rustling a bag of Werther's at Juve fans isn't exactly going to strike fear into them or their team we really need to ramp up our Amex welcome to opposing teams as at present we're just a bit too nicey smashy,I'm not suggesting we all start lobbing flares ect but the banners are a superb addition to the match day atmosphere. Anyway I'm in 😁

Last edited:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Just had a look looks so much better well done all, is Tim doing the coaches on a permanent base now?
Not if he/we can find someone to help / take it on. The new online booking system will reduce the work level, but there is more to it than just that

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I was thinking about some of the superb bannee displays some of the teams in Europe put on pre match obviously not the Pair of giant pair of pants at Palace,we couldn't aspire to that,but to put on such displays these clubs must have a organisation where fans contribute towards the banners so I'm absolutely all for a starting point organisation where this could at least talked about,would things like this be possible for our first ever European venture? Rustling a bag of Werther's at Juve fans isn't exactly going to strike fear into them or their team we really need to ramp up our Amex welcome to opposing teams as at present we're just a bit too nicey smashy,I'm not suggesting we all start lobbing flares ect but the banners are a superb addition to the match day atmosphere. Anyway I'm in 😁
We've got nothing to fear from Juventus either as they have been forced to cancel their European tour.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Looks good to me, too.
Just a passing thought, though: might you want to consider modernising the Supporters' Club logo as well, even if only to turn the seagull to face the other way to match the club logo?
A good idea re the backward facing seagull, l mean if you are going to do a job, you may as well do it properly.

Last edited:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
If you're not in BHASC, why not join? Even if you don't get involved, for the price of a pint for annual membership, it's not a bad way to contribute towards the good things that the BHASC does, like supporting Albion in the Community.
Also, it's nice to be an "official" supporter!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If you're not in BHASC, why not join? Even if you don't get involved, for the price of a pint for annual membership, it's not a bad way to contribute towards the good things that the BHASC does, like supporting Albion in the Community.
Also, it's nice to be an "official" supporter!
£5 a year and the newsletters are worth that.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
A shame that for many years now the Albion's official supporters club aren't more in the limelight, and don't have a bigger presence.

There are many Albion fans who don't realise for instance, that they offer competitively priced coach travel to every game that the 1st team plays.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Very good. Hopefully becomes more high profile and well supported. A very small thing. Some very interesting photos on home page but was unable to enlarge

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Great start - good work. One observation - the Twitter feed has an expletive prominent at the top of it - given it looks like an auto-feed of the SC twitter feed, may be better for the admin not to retweet such stuff if you want the site to be suitable for our younger/more sensitive fans ?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Been a member of the supporters club for many years, good bunch of people who do a lot of good work.

Please join up if you can.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Well I just tried to sign up for membership and it said I had lifetime membership? When did that happen, not sure if I’ve ever signed up for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here