Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion sign Sheffield United winger Jamie Murphy on a four-yeat deal

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Andy Naylor is having longer and longer siestas. Is that an age thing?
Don't pretend you don't need afternoon naps too.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I havn't had time to read through everyone's responses on this but I know for sure there is something to this one. In fact I am more than 99% sure there is something in this one and that only means one thing......I'm 100% sure there s something in it.

Also I have seen Jamie play many times and he is excellent player. Can play wide right, wide left and through the middle. Not very powerful but is very skilful and a composed finisher

NooBHA personally told me yesterday to look out for news on Murphy. I admit I was sceptical, I'm far less now.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm going for one now. :yawn:
You clicked on the Argus breaking news exclusive didn't you. Either that or it was just my post that did it.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Didn't Naylor tweet a while back a slightly passive aggressive "no truth in the Zamora or Murphy rumours blah, blah...' type thing?

Ooops!

Actually, I have known that the Murphy deal has been bubbling along for months and i found out it was close on Monday but the Zamora transfer surprised me. I never seen that one coming simply because CH usually signs players who will have a sell on value. I never even thought to ask if that rumour was true because of his age. That hit me like a punch in the eye

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here