Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion 2023/24 home kit

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I actually quite like the colour on it- beautiful shade of blue and refreshingly simple. I like it more than the pissdribble H kit.

I probably wont buy it, but it will sell loads presumably- I hope that nike dont cock up the stock this time as I imagine the Japanese and American fanbases are a lot bigger now and demand will be higher than ever.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can't believe the number of people losing their shit over a fairly innocuous simple blue and white shirt. It will look absolutely fine from the stands, especially coupled with blue shorts and socks.

I mean christ, just imagine being lumbered with THIS

1689627405922.png

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Tha lack of any type of collar makes it look really odd?

I can see that being a weak point as well with players shirts getting pulled by the opposition, looks like it's holding on at the seams for dear life as it is!
Ah, the classic Primark look. Still, as long as it has got stripes down the back as well it should be OK.

Perhaps the 'holding on at the seams for dear life' look isn't that daft - one tug, and the back of the shirt comes away and leaves the defender holding it looking silly - and rarher guilty?

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Looking at it again. It looks like a NOBO renaissance. I think we should add a bit of red and go full Tesco bag.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I rather wish we didn’t play in blue and white stripes. Not really the best recipe for a shirt to be worn by anyone other than the players.

But when they don’t make it blue and white stripes, I’m bloody outraged!

Yeah I thought the other day it's hard to make any striped shirt look as good as a plain one, there's not many options or much room for creative licence.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I rather wish we didn’t play in blue and white stripes. Not really the best recipe for a shirt to be worn by anyone other than the players.

But when they don’t make it blue and white stripes, I’m bloody outraged!
The blue with white sleeves ‘Ipswich’ rumour is what I was hoping for :(

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The blue with white sleeves ‘Ipswich’ rumour is what I was hoping for :(
It did F all for us when we had that shower of shite before. Almost as bad a as when we had that second hand Chelsea kit in the cup final years.

Stripes. Stand or fall. For those who don't like the stripes, other clubs are available.............

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
At least they got rid of that ghastly yellow.

Not keen on the shoulder pads though.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I'm glad the shitty yellow bits have gone but the stretch marks around the chest worry me a bit. If it looks that tight around the chest of professional athletes what's it gonna look like wrapped around my fat man tits? I think I'll wait til I see pics of what the new kit looks like on normal people before deciding if I wanna ship one to Japan.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I like it a lot more than last years, once the 'H' had been pointed out I couldn't un-see it. However the off-centre stripe is really annoying, it's like putting a picture above a fireplace to far over one side.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Was waiting for home one to come out before deciding which to buy, decided I prefer away one and it’s bloody sold out already online 😡

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Doesn't sit very neatly on the body does it - the creases on the front because of the neck indicate poor build design.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here