[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion 2023/24 Away Kit

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I assume our Japanese fans have bought up all of them by now

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Went to pop up shop for ‘a look’ came out spending £100 plus on new shirt and shorts with name and logo for junior and finally some odd ball pants for me. So both happy.
shop was rammed. Hopefully proving we need a town centre shop.
several Liverpool kit wearing people seeing sense and buying brighton hoodies

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
Can I ask what people like about the jersey? The stripes are minimal are they not? Do people like the plain back and stripes on the chest with plain arms? Is this just a trendy thing I don't get?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
@Superphil
Did we have a green away shirt when Peter Ward first signed, and do you have any photos?
475257FE-888F-48C5-90F4-81AD4B73E21D.jpeg

Here is the very shirt he wore on his debut for us.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Away kit is sold out in large on the website - does that mean there's no stock in the churchill square shop also?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Can I ask what people like about the jersey? The stripes are minimal are they not? Do people like the plain back and stripes on the chest with plain arms? Is this just a trendy thing I don't get?
Oddest post of the thread. Asked and answered in part. You just don't get it. Just look at the picture of Mitoma modelling the shirt. The shirt is a thing of beauty. I Looked at it and wanted one, even though I don't buy away shirts. Maybe it's a bit because it's a updated throwback of a previous popular shirt, maybe it's the slightly European look, but it just ticks all the boxes and looks great. If you can't see it, no explanation will help you. I feel a bit sorry for you...

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Can anyone who has been to the stadium shop today let me know if plenty of xl training shirts available please

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'm amazed how quickly out has sold out (in several sizes).

I've not bought a shirt in the last few years (wanted both crimson and hyperturq) because I've been too slow, by waiting until August.

This year, they've sold even quicker!

It's great, but also bizarre at the same time.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I don’t buy football shirts but the front of this one looks good, I’ve just seen someone wearing it and the back not so good.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
I'm amazed how quickly out has sold out (in several sizes).

I've not bought a shirt in the last few years (wanted both crimson and hyperturq) because I've been too slow, by waiting until August.

This year, they've sold even quicker!

It's great, but also bizarre at the same time.
Even though I missed out on buying one I do think it’s cool that there is limited stock as it makes the top more special. Not every Tom,Dick and Harry has one. It reminds me the limited fashion street brands. The Japanese will love that as well. They go crazy for brands like Supreme etc.

MidSussexSeagull

Nov 24, 2006
I was at the Amex around midday and they had the away shirt in all adult sizes there, including those showing as sold out online. One of the guys working there doesn't know why they are showing out of stock, as he said "We've got thousands".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here