32.2 KB · Views: 37

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Amex doing £10 cashback

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
What is this font they are referring to?

Do we know what we’re waiting for?
Premier League clubs can use their own typeface for shirt lettering/numbering in non-Prem competitions, inc Europa League.

So we're finally getting something unique - or downloaded off a free fonts site. :lolol:

Last edited:

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Premier League clubs can use their own typeface for shirt letting/numbering in non-Prem competitions, inc Europa League.

So we're finally getting something unique - or downloaded off a free fonts site. :lolol:
Ah great - thanks.

I’ve ordered mine but will wait to take it in for the badges and font then.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
My daughter wanted her name on the back with a number came to 63 quid, just glad my eldest isn’t into football,

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Do they do 10 x L ?

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Anyone been to the pop up shop at Churchill Square this morning? Does anyone know if the queues are bad?
The boy was the first to get served this morning. Second in the queue at 08:50 (no, he didn’t push in, first in the queue were choosing other sundry items) by the time we exited at about ten past there was about fifteen punters in the shop

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Picked up the away shirt for my boys today up at the Amex. Steady flow of people up at the stadium but not overly busy. Got the training top the players have been wearing in pre season for myself too.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Picked up the away shirt for my boys today up at the Amex. Steady flow of people up at the stadium but not overly busy. Got the training top the players have been wearing in pre season for myself too.
Spot any significant changes around the Amex? That roof been given a nice clean?

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
I’m not keen on green, not a colour I ever wear, but I’ve seen several young boys in the new away kit in Brighton today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here