Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion 2023/24 Away Kit

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
I like it, as does Jnr.
He likes it so much, he was waiting for me to come home from work so he could vacuum my car (to earn brownie points no doubt).
At least he's doing something productive while he's off school due to the strikes.

Just a quick question, he want's Enciso on the back and wants it asap to wear over the summer holidays. If the unthinkable happens and he gets sold, do the club remove the lettering/number for you?
*edited to change the spelling of Enciso!

Last edited:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I like it, as does Jnr.
He likes it so much, he was waiting for me to come home from work so he could vacuum my car (to earn brownie points no doubt).
At least he's doing something productive while he's off school due to the strikes.

Just a quick question, he want's Ensico on the back and wants it asap to wear over the summer holidays. If the unthinkable happens and he gets sold, do the club remove the lettering/number for you?
I wouldn’t be concerned about Enciso going but he may well change number so I wouldn’t do it yet.

They won’t remove numbers/letters and they don’t refund.

Last edited:

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Its OK. Im not really sold on the shade of green to be honest; would have preferred a brighter lime shade. Id get it over last season’s away if I was forced to pick between the two though.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Youth size costs £48. To add name an number another £15, plus £5 for badges. That's £68 for a kids shirt. If they want the full kit, which invariably kids do, it will set you back £27 for the shorts and £15 for the socks.

So that's £110 for the full kit. An away kit. WOW!!!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Youth size costs £48. To add name an number another £15, plus £5 for badges. That's £68 for a kids shirt. If they want the full kit, which invariably kids do, it will set you back £27 for the shorts and £15 for the socks.

Yes. But hasn't it been c£100+ for nearly a decade. ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Cost of living crisis? What cost of living crisis? :rolleyes:

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Not just trying to be different, but hated green and black before and hate it now.

I liked the turquoise and the pinky red one
Green and black always makes me think of this:

81AKBDI+2OL.jpg

Always hated those.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
My son wants Mitoma on the back but the risk is Mitoma changes the 22 number as he wears 9 for Japan and number 10 is also fee now.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
It’s one of the best (certainly since move to Nike). 4/10. Love the colours and some of the smaller details. Agree with Brazilian League comment and I like that it’s different style to most British clubs.

That said it’s the stupid McDonald’s M or double panels, instead of stripes. Sure it will grow on me and improve over time. But I’ll stick to my decade+ old home shirt cheers.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Agree with this 100%
When i first saw the new away kit i loved it and to be truthful i still do but that reversed badge however ..............
How about this for a marketing idea, the club could offer a sew on or iron on patch in your design the exact size to fit over the negative badge.
Charge say an extra £5 for it and bingo everyone's happy!
I actually have several official (blue) iron-on badges, purchased about 10 years ago.

The club stopped selling them with a few of us joked on here about buying plain kit from Nike and sticking on a badge ourselves - to avoid the awful iron-on Amex logo at the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here