Brighton & Hove Albion - 2010/11 Season Preview

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HalfTimeOrange

Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
This is my first ever crack at making a season preview video and i'm sure my video making skills aren't as good as others on here here is my own Season preview video.

[yt]Hy8rASL3VSE[/yt]

Enjoy. :)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Great effort!

Personally, I thought the storer bit at the end spoilt the finish as it was unnecessary, but maybe that's just me.

HalfTimeOrange

Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
I also thought that but I wanted to add something about that moment but was not sure when to add it. If i get more negative feedback about that bit I will remove it and post it again without :lolol:

Stumpy Tim

Bit annoying that it took 1 minute & 10 seconds before there was any action, and then it was a goal scored by our departed captain. Next goal was by another departed captain.

Good first effort though

HalfTimeOrange

Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
Bit annoying that it took 1 minute & 10 seconds before there was any action, and then it was a goal scored by our departed captain. Next goal was by another departed captain.

Good first effort though

This was mainly done because i was doing an out with the old and in with the new...so showing whats leaving..and what we have coming in.

Jimmy Grimble

I can see the angle you're coming from with the Storer goal (making history, etc.), but I don't think it works - and rightly so - that goal should be left well alone!

Decent vid though.

Also, when the music empthatically kicks in at like 1:24, if you could try and time that 'kicking-in' moment with our fans erupting behind the goal as Crofts scores it would look ruddy brilliant.

Last edited:

HalfTimeOrange

Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
I'll take all the angles into consideration and edit the video slightly to fine tune it, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

HalfTimeOrange

Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
Right, I've edited the video and removed bits that didn't work and changed around timings of bits that people have suggested...so here goes:

[yt]5MvkyCHd3Zk[/yt]

and chance a mod can also put this video into the OP and delete the old one? doesn't seem to want to let me edit the post :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very good, enjoyed that

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Great work! Excellent edit.

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
Requiem for a Dream by Clint Mansell...the actual song is longer but I edited it down the get the bits I wanted.
that would be my criticism that music is so overused plus if you seen the film it seems ridiculous whenever it's used to make things seem eppic.
good video though:thumbsup:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Bloody good, might have to have a go myself. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports