Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Hotel and Parking

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Seriously.......just pay the £15 you will find it alot easier and last thing you want is cabs / buses here and there, you willprobably end up paying more anyway!!!

I have stayed in hotels in Brighton many many times (The Royal Albion included) and £15 is a good deal :thumbsup:

Your avatar. The one on the right :thumbsup:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Honestly, its not worth the stress, get the train and reeeelax....parking in Be-right-on does not exist!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The Royal Albion is a fine place to stay, don't worry about it and £15 for days parking in Brighton, take it you WILL NOT find better in the centre of Brighton.

Johnny Fever

Jan 11, 2010
Travel Lodge by Preston Park had a good deal on accomodation and parking last time I was down

(TL @ Hickstead £59.95 incl free parking)

You would be taking a big risk with that Travelodge, especially if you wanted to actually get some sleep.
At the weekends it's just full of stag and hen parties
:(

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Nothing if West of Sackville Road - cab from there is nothing.

Exactly how much is nothing to a Cab driver, as my experiences with cabs, in Brighton and anywhere else come to that, is definatly not £0.00 and if he parks away from the hotel he then has to get some form of transport to and from the car / hotel.
It will be more expensive, I know, as I have tried every which way in Brighton, and I have used the Royal Albion on many occasions, and i will guarantee it is the best way forward.:thumbsup:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Thanks for the advice guys, may just stump up the £30 for two days parking, it just seemed a bit steep seeing as we're only paying a little bit more than that for 2 nights in the hotel each.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here