Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Home Grounds

Which ground have you NOT visited, to watch Brighton play a home game?

• Goldstone

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Priestfield

Votes: 49 92.5%
  • Withdean

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Falmer/Amex

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
'Ground' singular would suggest not as anyone who has only been to Falmer would not have been to three grounds. This poll will only capture those fans who have been to Falmer, Withdean and Priestfield. Therefore it follows that these fans will have begun supporting whilst we were at Priestfield. I'm thinking it will only be a handful so perhaps [MENTION=17571]StonehamPark[/MENTION] is
looking for a long lost friend or relative ? :wink:

So as a poster on here and I ticked the boxes stating that I had NOT watched the club at the Goldstone, Preistfield and Withdean but left the box empty for the Amex(as the poll is multi choice), does this not suggest I have only ever watched the club at the Amex. Or am I missing something?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
So as a poster on here and I ticked the boxes stating that I had NOT watched the club at the Goldstone, Preistfield and Withdean but left the box empty for the Amex(as the poll is multi choice), does this not suggest I have only ever watched the club at the Amex. Or am I missing something?

You're saying you ticked boxes with the grounds plural you havent attended when the poll quite clearly
asks you to tick to say which ground singular you haven't visited ? You are quite clearly a subversive and my brain has just exploded !!!!

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
My Dad's a Leeds fan, so he never took me to Brighton games as a kid. By the time I was old enough to ask for tickets for birthday and Christmas presents, we were already at Withdean.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Never went to the Priestfield for a 'home' game, but have been there as an away fan a few times!

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
You're saying you ticked boxes with the grounds plural you havent attended when the poll quite clearly
asks you to tick to say which ground singular you haven't visited ? You are quite clearly a subversive and my brain has just exploded !!!!
Who's clearing up the mess? it may have been ground singular so what was the point of the poll being multi choice? Is it not possible then for a fan to have NOT watched the team at the Goldstone and Preistfield but have seen them play at Withdean and the Amex, which single box do they tick?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Who's clearing up the mess? it may have been ground singular so what was the point of the poll being multi choice? Is it not possible then for a fan to have NOT watched the team at the Goldstone and Preistfield but have seen them play at Withdean and the Amex, which single box do they tick?

Dunno but I'm thinking it may be easier to just support Crawley...............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here