Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton game on Fox Soccer Channel tomorrow

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
For any US-based Albion fans who weren't already aware, the FC United of Manchester game is being shown, delayed, on the Fox Soccer Channel tomorrow at 8pm Eastern.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
There's also a link to a live stream on MyP2P. Whether it'll be a direct stream or requiring Sopcast or some other p2p app remains to be seen.

Link HERE

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
It's also on Al-Jazeera now, so very likely that it'll appear on streaming websites - such as iraqgoals etc.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Thanks AZ Gull - hadn't spotted that.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
Now I can't decide whether to get up as usual and listen in on SP, or wait til 5pm and watch the game. This will completely throw me out of sync...

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Decisons decisions. Can I stay away from the score until 8pm? The other factor is that I'll be watching the Florida vs Florida State game all afternoon so Mrs Mays is likely to withhold any conjugal rights if I watch football all day. Help me decide NSC. The Albion or a shag? And no. No pictures.

Jul 7, 2003
Decisons decisions. Can I stay away from the score until 8pm? The other factor is that I'll be watching the Florida vs Florida State game all afternoon so Mrs Mays is likely to withhold any conjugal rights if I watch football all day. Help me decide NSC. The Albion or a shag? And no. No pictures.

To be fair, knowing Mrs Mays as I do, she'll be pissed by 8pm so you'll be able to do both:blush:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I'll be on the road, more's the pity. I've never actually seen more than 90 seconds of continuous BHA action -- all YouTube clips/

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
Now I can't decide whether to get up as usual and listen in on SP, or wait til 5pm and watch the game. This will completely throw me out of sync...

Same issue here. Had planned to listen as normal, always a great start to the day...then realized the game was on FSC (nice surprise as I thought it would be on FSC+) new plan to watch it at 5.00pm with my old fella as he is here for thanksgiving, only to be informed that my company is requested (for requested see press ganged) at a wedding that starts at 5.00pm, tape it getting wobbly at the wedding watch it around midnight.

Downside no NSC from the minute I wake up to very late saturday night. Ce la Vie.:cheers::drink::drink::laugh::laugh::laugh::drink::drink:punish::yahoo::yahoo::whisky::whisky::whisky::dance::albion2:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Will surely do what Pele and Beckham have failed at and break Soccer in the US.

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
I am hiding until 7pm. I have waited 8 years for thus day and will not let it be ruined by a sillycock thinking he is funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here