Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton fined £100K for mass touchline confrontation at Spurs

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Another attempt to sanitise the game by removing any emotion and passion (I wonder if TB has a little grin whilst thinking it is money well spent)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
What do the FA do with this money?
It's like the fines that get dished out to social media companies for nothing breaches. They just rinse for as much as they can get away with.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I’d expect that for a mass brawl with blood and KOs. That’s extortionate.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
no problem with this action being taken in isolation. what makes it a tough pill to swallow is the complete lack of consequences with regards to the incompetency that created the situation in the first place.
This. Basically make us pull our own pants down and bend over, then they proceed to dry shaft us without a policeman in sight.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Good job we're not one of the 'big six' we would have received a massive fine if we were! :unsure:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Blimey a hundred Gary Harts FFS they've got some front,I hope they put the Dosh toward some new crayons for the VAR line drawing competitions they hold in the EPL

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I wish we had an important game being shown worldwide coming up, we could have really voiced our displeasure…

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Not surprised really, it seems the fine is more against us knowing we are not as wealthy as Tottenham, had this been Man City v Liverpool bench, it would probably have been £10k each as money is not an issue for either club, and they don’t like upsetting Plop & Pepsi, also seems they are not content with undermining our attempt at European football with VAR alone.
I fully expect VAR decisions to go against us on Sunday or extra Manchester United time, or maybe a goal after the whistle has gone will aloud, surely that couldn’t happen eh….

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here