Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] **** Brighton fans TV*******

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I think my favourite one is part of a Chelsea fan's 'Day Out' one where he's filming behind the goal as Trossard scores the first. (It has been posted on here but I can't find it). I love the ecstatic YESSSSSS! you can hear from the rude, ill-mannered home fans.
Look, when I said "It has been posted on here but I can't find it" what I meant was "Could somebody please find it for me and post it on this thread please."

Thank you!

(And yes I am too lazy/stupid to do it myself)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Look, when I said "It has been posted on here but I can't find it" what I meant was "Could somebody please find it for me and post it on this thread please."

Thank you!

(And yes I am too lazy/stupid to do it myself)
This one?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Hey guys, It's your boy Dick here. Just wanted to say that I like watching these videos when we win but I am worried about cringing so hard at the generic Youtube (Don't forget to SMASH that like button and hit the bell and subscribe and give me money via Patreon and vote for me. Shout out to my main man ......) banter and patter, my insides might combust.

(Smash that like button)

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
I would post the video I did with the lady in celebration of us beating Chelsea....but its NSFW.:cool:

TMI?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I like the Kollante fella. But who wants to spend the whole time filming a match rather than just enjoying it? Just don't get the appeal.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Brilliant. Not been in that away end at Wolves but as I suspected, very hard to get a good atmo going with the roof. Fantastic shithousery to the gobby boxers 🤣

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here