Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans 'loud and intimdating'

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:lolol: he went home crying to his mummy !

How will little Jimmy cope if he has to travel to somewhere like Turkey when he returns to Leeds? Then again...What chance of Leeds getting into Europe in the near future??... :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Is he taking the piss,I thought we were dead quiet today.Even the standing section didn't make any noise.
He will hear some noise if he is still there when we return to the County ground.Why is the crowd so boring at home ?

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
Because it's full of people who leave 5 minutes before the 4th official puts the board up, and people who find it much more fun to moan.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hilton Parmer said:
Because it's full of people who leave 5 minutes before the 4th official puts the board up, and people who find it much more fun to moan.

At least they moan quietly

:p :p :p

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i stay until they throw me out !:lolol:

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
oapdodge said:
One guy near me dragged his boy out with 12 mins to go.W***er

whats the point in going to the match at all? why dont they just get the result in the sunday papers. the :tosser: s

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Didn't sound very loud at all today on the radio. COULD DO BETTER.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I can’t really comment much on the rest of the stadium as the sound doesn’t travel well, but I can say that I though E, F and G blocks were loud today. This was helped by King’s inability to recognise the technical area and the referee’s inability to officiate. Especially second half I thought the noise was good.

Kev

Aug 4, 2003
It's been said before, and it'll be said again, but when you're in the South Stand it sounds dead quiet, but from the rest of the ground it actually sounds like we're making one helluva rackettt. One of the great unsolved mysteries of our time...

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
When watching the QPR game on video it sounds a lot louder than it sounded when at the game.

cheeseroll

Jul 5, 2003
Fragrant Harbour
since you took the time to apply your registration for a one time use of the swindon board, why not simply cut and paste the article here ????? i cant be arsed to register.

nothing to see here, move on.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
cheeseroll said:
since you took the time to apply your registration for a one time use of the swindon board, why not simply cut and paste the article here ????? i cant be arsed to register.

nothing to see here, move on.

Eh? I wasn't asked to register, just went sraight to it. Swindon obviously don't like you Cheesy.
He also complaned that he got a few knocks - don't know who from though.
He'll be in much more physical games than that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here