Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans in the London area?

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Ealing here. Will have to get the n29 night bus from Victoria if we do make it to pens. Tbh if the unthinkable happens and we pull it off might just stay drinking in Brighton and get the first train back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UaeGull

Dec 21, 2007
Is there anyone with two car spaces driving down on Friday afternoon for the Forest game and returning? Perhaps parking at a P&R? Share costs of course. My son and I booked accommodation in central London when the fixtures changed thinking it would be convenient to get down for the game (before all this)! PM me if you have any spaces. Thanks.

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Dalston for 10 years, now Walthamstow with a growing posse - 7 at the last count. Meet at the Coppermill Arms with kids and annual seagulls picnics at st. James Park

What a great thread. I'm ex-Hackney and never knew there were so many London Seagulls around. Spectacular! In the 60s and early 70s I was teased at school in Hackney as the lone Albion lad in a sea of Spurs and Arsenal fans. My much anticipated big London match experience in those days was Orient vs Albion! Became a STH when living in Middlesex, then Herts and now in S-u-A. Son is a Wapping based STH.

mxs_harrow

Jan 20, 2009
HA5
Hatch End/Pinner - not really London at all, more like dreary Metroland/surburbia, almost into Hertfordshire and Bucks/Berks. Has the benefit, however, of being far away from Croydon.

Was quite handy for Southern/Thameslink trains back in the day when they actually still ran a service.

Taxi back from Mill Hill Broadway if delayed getting back from evening games, if earlier, last tube lottery game at Farringdon can be fun.......

Maybe driving Tuesday and/or Friday

mxs_harrow

Jan 20, 2009
HA5
Ealing here. Will have to get the n29 night bus from Victoria if we do make it to pens. Tbh if the unthinkable happens and we pull it off might just stay drinking in Brighton and get the first train back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seem to remember getting the 36/N36 ( 24 hour service) from Victoria to Paddington so I could crawl back to Bayswater/Notting Hill where I lived in the late 1990s. There is an hourly service Paddington to Ealing Broadway that takes 8 minutes at 0034 and 0134 plus more frequently just before midnight.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Bethnal Green/Bow and have been for 5 or so years.

Heading down on Thameslink on friday and hoping to avoid any travel problems....staying the night in Brighton as i suspect getting back to London after the game will be a hellish experience

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7541514 said:
Moving back to Peckham from Costa Rica next year :clap:

Have just returned from a great holiday in CR - You working out there or just being a beach bum ? :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here