Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans - I'm starting to hate them

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
You aren't doing NSK any favours.
He's doing it to take the piss. I guess it was a toss-up between that and 'NSK Hoolie' when he could have posted along the lines of: "decent ruck between likeminded lads nufing rong wiv that old bill turned up an rooined it"

Jan 30, 2008
I've finally given up on the old Al-bi-on sung being sung properly. The 'new' Albion is dreary, but at least everyone sings it, and it does sound good as long as it isn't sung every 15 seconds. Away fans have commented that it sounds intimidating when sung by everyone at the Amex. But we need more songs, in fact we don't even need new songs, we just need to sing more of the old ones again. The problem is that half the crowd don't know them anymore.
" my old man said be a palace fan" and "going down the Shoreham road "for starters

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
" my old man said be a palace fan" and "going down the Shoreham road "for starters

could we stop the shoreham road one now.

none of us have been down the shoreham road to see thebrighton aces for about 15 years now!

Should now be "Going down Villlage Way North, to see the brighton aces!"

Jan 30, 2008
could we stop the shoreham road one now.

none of us have been down the shoreham road to see thebrighton aces for about 15 years now!

Should now be "Going down Villlage Way North, to see the brighton aces!"
it's got a real ring to it , still gets sung where i'm sitting .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here