Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fans at the Hop Farm festival yesterday

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
How many Brighton fans were at the Neil Young headlined Hop Farm Festival yesterday. I only ask because the only flag fluttering anywhere in front of the stage was a BHAFC one and the only person I bumped into who I knew was also a Brighton Fan.

BTW, Neil Young was absolutely awesome - 2 hr set with some classics and some new stuff and an amazing version of Day In The Life as the encore. All the other acts, especially Primal Scream and Supergrass, were brill, too. Only downer was the weather, really - oh and the unbelievable 3 hour (yes, three hour) delay in getting out of the car park.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Brighton fan count on my weekender were

Fat boy slim gig in Hyde Park, two, wearing shirts at the front

Glastonwick (Sunday) about a dozen wearning hats and badges

corrallt

Feb 14, 2004
Kent
It was me with the flag. Quite surprised there were no other flags around. Caused us a lot of trouble as, being the only visible landmark we were always surrounded by hundreds of people. Still, we got a lot of thanks from people who said they would never have found their mates if it wasn't for the Seagulls flag.
it was hardly a "Brighton encampment" though as half the people with me were Leicester City season ticket holders!
Brilliant concert. Neil Young was superb.
Managed out the car park about 2.00am, but only live 25 mins away so not too bad.

matildaseagull

Aug 12, 2003
Good Old Sussex
I was there, wearing (very soggy) Seagulls sunhat.
Neil and Primal Scream were amazing.
Got home to Lewes by just after midnight (by not watching Neil's last song).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here