Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton eating and parking

Will be in the fair city on Sunday. A couple of questions please.

Where is the cheapest place to park within sensible distance of the Brighton Centre? (anyone answering "Newhaven" or similar - see me afterwards).

Eateries. Fancy a Mexican on Sunday - any restaurants recommended that are worth going to in the centre, will be eating noon ish as we have to be somewere for 13:45. Alternatively, is the Italian on the seafront near the West Pier still going and any good (believe it was called Al Fresco but that was probably a good 10 years ago pre kids) as I fancy a change from Donatellos.

Thanks awfully.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Withdean/Westdean area is god for parking, especially Eldred Road:laugh:

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
I alway park in the NCP off Trafalger st.....about £4.40 for 3-4 hrs I think. Best Italian in my book has always been Al Duomo nr the back of the Pavilion.
Happy eating!

There's a Mexican a couple of doors along from the Theatre Royal that I've not tried myself but have always heard good reports. Looking at the menu, it's "proper" Mexican, ie. not the Tex-Mex sort of stuff you often find elsewhere (not that Tex-Mex is necessarily a bad thing, anything with beans, chilli and tortillas will generally float my boat).

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
You can park for free on the single yellow lines on western road from Montpellier road westwards. You'll then be close to al frescos and Los amigos.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here