cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
looks like the LD's will hold onto Eastbourne ..........yet they sacked the MP

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It all mimics the national vote, Greens being pushed back into the centre of the town and the suburbs reverting back to Blue and Red.

Privately, that was expected. Although Emma Daniel may hold her by-election seat for Labour in Hanover (She is an excellent councillor). Preston Park is by no means certain either.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Goldsmid next, can the Greens hold on ? I'm not sure here.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I am off to walk the dog with the Whitehawk commentary via the BBC sports APP, so keep me updated, I cannot find a nice state of play chart is it 5 Greens so far.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Recount in Goldsmid :ohmy:

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I wonder if Alex Phillips will f**k off to Africa again now she's been re-elected ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Labour expected to gain two seats, Greens may hold the third (Probably Ruth Buckley).

This is getting a bit too tense.

Speculation that the third seat is very close between Green and CON

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I wonder if Alex Phillips will f**k off to Africa again now she's been re-elected ?

Bit harsh, she went to Cameroon for two months as part of a PGCE teacher training course. She had no cabinet responsibilities, and didn't claim any allowances during that period. She also attended to duties that weren't face to face.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Bit harsh, she went to Cameroon for two months as part of a PGCE teacher training course. She had no cabinet responsibilities, and didn't claim any allowances during that period. She also attended to duties that weren't face to face.

Firstly there is no reason to go to Africa for the PGCE ( my sister, ex-wife and cousin seemed to have managed to complete theirs in the UK ), secondly, she was an elected member of the council - she should be HERE for the people in her area, not bumming around in Africa. Besides, what similarties are there between the African educational systems and the UK one ?

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Two Greens in Hanover and one Labour (Emma Daniel). Very pleased. Quality candidates.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Rottingdean is Conservative.... Biggest shock of the election :moo:

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
It surely can't be coincidence that the council have not collected the bins this week and there is an election ? FAILED Greens again.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Preston Park next. I think Labour may take two here, and Leo Littman could hold on. #squeekybumtime

Edit: Talk of a re-count. This is a long fecking day.

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Recount for Preston Park ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here