Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Comedy Festival - now with added Albion

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Heya

Just in case anyone fancied it, my show is on tonight at the Brighton Comedy Festival - Event - Brighton Comedy Festival

Nestling in there is three new Albion-based routines as well, which if you don't see tonight you'll probably see at the Charlie Oatway testimonial dinner tomorrow. Unless they completely tank, in which case they'll be consigned to the 'unfunny' bin forever.

Hope to see a few of you there. Usually there's the odd NSC'er who comes up and says hello afterwards, so your support is appreciated. Anyway, back to rehearsing and lightly soiling myself

Stephen :)

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
If I didn't have work to do tonight, I'd have popped down. Was taken to one of your shows about a year ago, one with an Italian fella who left early to which you said "Bloody Italians can't finish anything".

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
got tickets for Greg Davies tonight

I was a late substitute for this after someone dropped out, very poor overall. usual topics done without any new spin or charm, knobs, getting old,Farting and mad mothers. :facepalm:
I actually started to nod off a few times as I genuinely couldn't be bothered to listen. The only time he ever touched on something was the bigoted taxi driver.... wish I'd seen Comedy Steve now, but hey Mrs V twisted my arm.

Stumpy Tim

I was a late substitute for this after someone dropped out, very poor overall. usual topics done without any new spin or charm, knobs, getting old,Farting and mad mothers. :facepalm:
I actually started to nod off a few times as I genuinely couldn't be bothered to listen. The only time he ever touched on something was the bigoted taxi driver.... wish I'd seen Comedy Steve now, but hey Mrs V twisted my arm.

He was good in spots, and average in others. I wouldn't see him again. What made it worse was the woman who sat right behind me with the worst screechy whiny horrible laugh I've ever heard. She ruined it for most of the people sitting near her

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Pretty sure I've seen Greg Davies as one of the acts at the Krater Comedy Club some when. Comedy Steve can probably confirm as regular compere.

Yes, he has appeared at Krater. Not sure if he will fit on the stage since the refurb though, it is six inches higher and he only just fit before.

Last edited:

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Yes, he has appeared at Krater. Not sure if he will fit on the stage since the refurb though, it is six inches higher and he only just fit before.
ha! Very true.

Greg *may* be back at Komedia in January, unlisted... will give NSC the heads up first, even though they did use the thread I started to try and coax people into seeing me into an advert to see Greg instead. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here