Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brighton, Brentford and Swindon

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
If nobody guesses by half time in the PO final I will post a big clue.

Are they all doing a lap of honour at half time?

As part of Boris' latest dead cat, Brighton will be renamed Brigh-imperialnotmetric-ton. Swindon Town will change from being The Robins to the archaic term Ruddock and Brentford will be turned into a Victorian Insane asylum. #takingbackcontrol

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
They all have an O in them and I have been to all 3. Trains run through or to them. They are places in England, Great Britain, The United Kingdom, Europe, the world AND the universe? Quite the coincidence. I have said all of these words. You put all of these words in this thread. All 3 have traffic lights and people who live in them.

I know there is a housing shortage, but that sounds rather cramped.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
The most prominent football clubs from these places were all elected to the Football League, from the Southern League, in 1920 (according to my mate, Wikipedia)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Halibut?

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
It's a stat given out by Sky sports on the Albion v West Ham rerun game. Obviously only includes teams who have played in the Premier League.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
So, everybody was right, including the little known fact that in some rural parts of France, all three teams are known as Les Bians, though I haven’t used Google translate to verify.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here