Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 'Brighton are sh*t ... aren't they mate'

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I once drove straight past stamford bridge..... and kept going, which was nice
I went to Uni just up the road (Chelsea College). Well, I say 'Uni' :mad:. For the record, Stamford Bridge is in Fulham. Fact. :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was looking on their forum and to be fair to the sensible and civilized minority, no, hang on, I'll get my coat.

Plastic pinheads.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Was working in Brighton on Saturday night had two drunk lads come up to us while we were walking down Queens Rd. They were singing "4-1, 4-1, Seagulls SEAGULLS" etc. They fist bumped me and asked who I support - "Brighton of course" was my answer. Their response? ;

"Brighton are shit mate" and then started singing Arsenal chants as they danced off down the road. My partner turned to me and remarked "people are utter morons, aren't they".

Yes they are.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
There was a group of them walking around the East Stand to get to the away end before the game, all Stone Islanded up (of course), singing "Brighton gay boys" loudly and repeatedly. Then it kicked off a bit which resulted in at least one of them getting nicked, and the rest very quickly disappeared into the crowds.

Awful fanbase: always have been. There was also a very credible report on Twitter of "Graham Potter, he left cos you're gay" being sung. Pathetic bunch.

Makes it all the more satisfying to have smashed their team.
I heard that one of our older supporters had a bit of a kicking by the east stand before the game. police intervened quickly.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Did see a young man in handcuffs with a couple of coppers outside the east stand before the match

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
"Brighton are shit mate"
Was working in Brighton on Saturday night had two drunk lads come up to us while we were walking down Queens Rd. They were singing "4-1, 4-1, Seagulls SEAGULLS" etc. They fist bumped me and asked who I support - "Brighton of course" was my answer. Their response? ;

"Brighton are shit mate" and then started singing Arsenal chants as they danced off down the road. My partner turned to me and remarked "people are utter morons, aren't they".

Yes they are.
Should’ve thanked them for the 4 points last season.

Feb 9, 2012
perth
On the way out of the game on the steps outside the West Stand, I met a lovely Chelsea fan who really was very gracious and congratulated me on our victory. I shook his hand and thanked him for his kind words. His girlfriend however wasn't pleased that he was being civil and asked him why he was being nice to 'them silly c@nts.' The chap started arguing with her saying that she didn't need to be like that. She was having none of it, and I felt sorry for him as she repeated that I was a silly c@nt and then told me how shit Brighton were. Um, yeah, we really are aren't we, that's why we thrashed your boys 4-1 then on account of us being bad at football. The bloke was class but I don't think she's a keeper.
The big give away is whether or not she was wearing gloves.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The big give away is whether or not she was wearing gloves.
Ah, sadly I failed to notice her hands. Although she had a potty mouth, she didn't resort to gestures. I don't watch the programme, but she looked very much like I'd imagine a woman to look from ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶W̶a̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶E̶s̶s̶e̶x̶ Made in Chelsea.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
But our hearts ARE gay, it says so in Sussex By The Sea... :lolol:
It's absolutely marvellous, isn't it? They come out with all the normal homophobic shit, we stick those lyrics on a big screen, wave rainbow flags on and off the pitch and then beat them 4-1 and put their big old tough man left centre back into a tsunami of tears.

:lol:

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018

Yes they are.
I wonder if they were the ones I came across earlier in the day as they used that exact term!! Would be one hell of a coincidence I guess!! And there were three when I had my 'chat' with them ... maybe one of them had got 'lucky' :ROFLMAO: But yes, your partner was spot on ... utter morons!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I wonder if they were the ones I came across earlier in the day as they used that exact term!! Would be one hell of a coincidence I guess!! And there were three when I had my 'chat' with them ... maybe one of them had got 'lucky' :ROFLMAO: But yes, your partner was spot on ...
I wonder if they were the ones I came across earlier in the day as they used that exact term!! Would be one hell of a coincidence I guess!! And there were three when I had my 'chat' with them ... maybe one of them had got 'lucky' :ROFLMAO: But yes, your partner was spot on ... utter morons!
i think there was a third trailing behind who was likely with them. How funny you also chatted to the morons!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Might tune in to TalkShite tomorrow for the first time in 15 years, is that 'passenger'Jacobs still on with Hawksbee?

Can't wait to hear his biased drivel.
Yep, He of course, Carried on the Talksport line of Brighton fans being Classless and should be grateful. Chelsea had an off day and injury problems. Hawksbee was a bit more complimentary and Danny Kelly, who I like, seemed to only want to talk about Chelsea.

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
This is todays Chelsea football hooligan. This is fairly recent and the first 30 seconds is soooo funny. Watch flat cap do a strange circling motion when it actually looked easier to have the fight 😂

They’re all fur coat and no knickers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here