Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Watford ***Official Match Thread***

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Ambitious clubs would keep both, and add striking menace.

Let's not adopt the Arsene Wenger approach of money in the bank from sales, whilst rivals ascend by investing.

I don't disagree with you ........but can see if we get a silly offer we might be able to find the ONE with any money we make on whoever

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
goal for the Albion coming .......I can feel it in my water

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Ball after ball after ball into the box and to what? Nothing at all, even when CMS is even vaguely close the ball, he never looks likely to win it, and we all know if he did he'd probably fluff the shot. What exactly is the point in this style of play if you don't have any decent aerial targets and some midfielders bursting into the box as the ball's delivered? We need a Lampard & Drogba combination to make this truely work, goodness knows where we might find them though.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Can't see Orlandi lasting the 90 following his injury, I guess it depends what the score is as to his replacement.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Ball after ball after ball into the box and to what? Nothing at all, even when CMS is even vaguely close the ball, he never looks likely to win it, and we all know if he did he'd probably fluff the shot. What exactly is the point in this style of play if you don't have any decent aerial targets and some midfielders bursting into the box as the ball's delivered? We need a Lampard & Drogba combination to make this truely work, goodness knows where we might find them though.

both will be available soon

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Forster-Caskey is pretty good at this.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Watford play some beautiful football, quick incisive and penetrating one touch passing in and around the box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here