Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Watford ***Official Match Thread***

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
What's the weather like in Brighton. Any danger of our game being called off like so many? Really looking forward to this game, time somebody got a hammering from us and this is the one for me!!

Called off? No chance and they'll even water the pitch before kick off.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
There's a lot of positivity in this thread considering Watford have a habit of scoring late in games whilst we seem to like conceding late goals. Furthermore Watford have a good record of scoring on the road while we have a poor record of managing goals, anywhere.

On paper I'd say Watford have the edge however games aren't played on paper and perhaps all the time off we've had will give us the extra momentum we need.

I expect us to come out of the blocks like a rocket. And we need a comfortable margin before inevitably taking our foot off the gas otherwise Watford WILL score at the death and send us home deflated yet again.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
and i have to say that 13/5 watford online is cracking price and their fans will grab it. but i also believe we will win today, am going for 3-2

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Lets be positive ! Today's the day that it is all going to happen - the half chances will go in, the decisions will go our way and we will go to bed happy:albion2:

Except that I cannot make the match today, and twenty past five is the most God awful time to follow it at home. It may be O K if the whole family want to, but if you are the one?.... Do I miss a family meal and sit alone - or enjoy the wife's cooking?

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Am heading to the amex for the second time today. First time was last season against Ipswich.. Hoping for a similar result

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Also does anyone know if the south stand is covered, or will we need rain jackets?

You'll only get soaked in the first 10 rows if the wind is blowing the rain into your face.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Lets be positive ! Today's the day that it is all going to happen - the half chances will go in, the decisions will go our way and we will go to bed happy:albion2:

Except that I cannot make the match today, and twenty past five is the most God awful time to follow it at home. It may be O K if the whole family want to, but if you are the one?.... Do I miss a family meal and sit alone - or enjoy the wife's cooking?
Are you really saying your a Brighton fan and it's live on tv but you might have trouble watching because it's on around dinner time and the rest of the family don't want to watch football ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Insist on the missus bringing in your dinner on a tray so you can watch the game #ManUp

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Sky have a couple of big.microphones in the wsu, for the first time. Those of you watching on telly expect to hear a lot of loud whinging and moaning, even if we're five nil up.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
#BHAFC v Watford: Kuszczak, Bruno, Greer, El-Abd, Bridge; Bridcutt, Crofts, Orlandi; David, Mackail-Smith, LuaLua.

#BHAFC subs v Watford: Brezovan (GK), Dunk, Hammond, Dicker, Dobbie, Barnes, Hoskins.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
#BHAFC subs v Watford: Brezovan (GK), Dunk, Hammond, Dicker, Dobbie, Barnes, Hoskins.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite
2m BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
#BHAFC v Watford: Kuszczak, Bruno, Greer, El-Abd, Bridge; Bridcutt, Crofts, Orlandi; David, Mackail-Smith, LuaLua.
Expand

Really like the look of that line up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here