Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and hove Albion vs tottenham hotspur - return of the ticker tape ?

Feb 16, 2011
BRIGHTON ...
in many peoples eyes this game is the real 'were home' game and i think it would be a nice touch to bring what ever you can little bits of paper , bog rolls balloons etc and at 3oclock as we kick off launch all the stuff for a somewhat party atmosphere .

whos in ?

if there enough i really does look amazing

spread the word

dal

Oct 8, 2006
redhill
ive no doubt some elf n saftey jobsworth would have a field day dictating to club how someone might slip from west upper to the ground and kill themselves on that rizla paper

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
good idea and i will be in if it get going , really need the argus to do a little piece on it and then it will really kick off .
anyone want to contact mr naylor ? :lolol:

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Save it for the Donny game imo

the club are giving out flags for the donny game , would be hard to get all this going as well as the flag waving imo

Feb 16, 2011
BRIGHTON ...
good idea and i will be in if it get going , really need the argus to do a little piece on it and then it will really kick off .

just tweeted naylor ,jump on the bandwagon and bombard him with tweets to get this in the argus

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
No one uses tickers any more, hence no tickertape.

Throw ones and zeroes.

Bisto

Getting older everyday
Oct 25, 2010
Brighton

Surely this is what the Argus 'Goody Bags' are for.......Cheaper water.....poster of you least liked player........some odd thing supposed to be a "snack" (yuk!) and an Argus to rip up into a thousand pieces and throw at kick off...........worked at Withdeasn for many years

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
i think they should give us flags to wave

there going to at donny(which is a terrible idea ) , and why do you think its a bad idea ? just out of interest

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Whatever we do, let's respect the ground staff a little bit !

Anything too small that cannot be cleared easily will potentially cause problems, not just in terms of picking it up but also in terms of stifling the grass.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Whatever we do, let's respect the ground staff a little bit !

Anything too small that cannot be cleared easily will potentially cause problems, not just in terms of picking it up but also in terms of stifling the grass.

Good bloody grief. It's a football pitch not a bowling green!!!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Is that I Just Can't Get Enough in Spanish? :jester:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
How about you print out names of legends of people very many times on paper, then rip them up and chuck. Would be great to have a shower of Dick Knight's, Tony Bloom's, Martin Perry's etc reigning down on the directors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here