[Albion] Brighton and Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace ****official Match Thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Time for a guess the number of threads on fans leaving early competition now?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Failed tonight... Look forward to next season. Well done Palace, no trolling required. :(

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Maybe its distance, but im feeling remarkably calm....oh well....try again next season...weve still come a long way.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It may be the last game of Albion's season, but let's hope we've still got Gus next season.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
We never showed up did we?

See you all. Think I'll be avoiding NSC for a while.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Let's just take heart from watching a quality Watford side take them apart at Wembley. I reckon 4 - 0 Watford, all goals in the first thirty minutes and a long drawn out torture for them.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
We should be proud of a brilliant season, a fabulous 4th place and so many positives but ultimately we are not quite ready - our inability to clinically shut critical games down and come from behind. OK it is galling for it to be tonight and this opposition but we live to fight again, albeit battered and bruised.

We have come so far in a short space of time both on and off the pitch. No need to panic. Glass half full - we have so much more to come in the 5 year plan. Yes - it will be a test for Gus and Tony, so keep the faith people.

Seagulllllsssss!!!!!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I feel sick, outwitted by a bald midget.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports