Brighton and Hove Albion v Newcastle United FA Cup round three***Official Match Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Clean sheet against the free scoring Newcastle side

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Please,can't we just give Hoskins a decent run in the team?

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
403024_10150559581348290_878260754_n.jpg year old but still funny

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
"There was a little lob on?"

Well ok - but we are two up against the Donkey. So I reckon having a little lob on is fair enough

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
"There was a little lob on?"

Well ok - but we are two up against the Donkey. So I reckon having a little lob on is fair enough

It wasn't a little one in this house........ I think I might have jizzed all over the sofa. Mrs will be well f***ed off....

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
If you need me to explain to you why the best players get the ball the most, I'll be happy to do so after the game.

Its got nothing to do with being the best player. We played up and down the flanks, if we don't go inside the LONE striker will be isolated, meaning he doesn't see much of the ball.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Big game again and Poyet goes for a defencive line up, will he never learn. That side has as much cutting edge as my knob. Expect Buckley and Lualua to come on with 25mins to go, we may snatch a goal and Gus will be hailed a tactical genius for scrapping a draw. That's if the game isn't beyond us by then.

Yes, what a tactical f*** up. :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports