Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Charlton Athletic ****Official Match Thread****

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bookmakers have shortened the odds of Obika scoring at any time from 80/1 to 66/1

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Some :tosser: threw their chewing gum on the floor by my seat at the women's game last week and its all stickey on the floor not happy

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
do wish these commentators would stop treating us like idiots
Stephen Ward is going to tell us about his future
well unless they have some sort of SCOOP he has already said things will be decided in the Summer

yes I hope he does sign for us but unless he has changed his mind since the pre-match interview IT WILL BE DECIDED IN THE SUMMER

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
well unless they have some sort of SCOOP he has already said things will be decided in the Summer

yes I hope he does sign for us but unless he has changed his mind since the pre-match interview IT WILL BE DECIDED IN THE SUMMER

The only SCOOP they have is a POOP SCOOP as you well know :thumbsup:

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013

He won't be with us next season. FFP, can't afford his wages.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He won't be with us next season. FFP, can't afford his wages.

We cannot afford his current wages , next season is completely different for clubs observing FFP as players realise the gravy train is over.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
The only SCOOP they have is a POOP SCOOP as you well know :thumbsup:

actually I have just thought I have a POOP SCOOP ......well used by three very nasty cats would that do them

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
We cannot afford his current wages , next season is completely different for clubs observing FFP as players realise the gravy train is over.

Forest have £10m to spend in the summer and money is also available in January if need be. Ward will go back to Wolves in the summer and not to be seen here again just like Conway when he went back to Cardiff in January and wasn't to be seen again.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Agreed, but do we know roughly what his wages are now and how much of them we are paying?

No idea , Wolves had to send him out on loan to save on the wagebill whilst in League 1 because if there was nothing in his contract he would still be on a Premier League salary.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Forest have £10m to spend in the summer and money is also available in January if need be. Ward will go back to Wolves in the summer and not to be seen here again just like Conway when he went back to Cardiff in January and wasn't to be seen again.

They'll have to spend £20M+ in the summer to be contenders next season :lol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Steve Gritt
LEGEND

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here