Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion consider bid for Preston North End striker

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
6ft 1 1⁄2 in actually. Plus he was useless at Rad not to mention his dreadful performances for Napredak Kruševac.

I think everyone here knows he's never been the same since leaving Africa sports.
Only since he had his hair cut.

We all know Napredak Kruševac was a basket case of a season, nobody came out of there with any credibility.

Africa Sport are legends of the game.
I should know I was a season ticket holder when they played at Gillingham.
Anyone coming from that behemoth has to be the man to power us into the Premier League.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Since when has 5ft 10 become dwarf height?

Darren Bent is only 5ft 11.

Do you have dwarf paranoia aka short man syndrome?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I would rather go for Jamie Murphy from Sheff Utd. He is actually a winger who regularly gets 10 plus goals per season. Who knows maybe even both of them. I have a feeling there is some credence to the Garner link

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Indeed, we should be buying a successful Championship striker like Jordan Rhodes, who it's possible we could get for £15m, plus hefty wages.

Hmmm. spend peanuts, get monkeys. When will we learn?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
We need players under 28, with pace, blood and guts, not injury prone, and who are good with both feet. It doesn’t matter what league they come from as long as they fit this criteria.

Hmmm. I would suggest the league they are playing in IS important. We all know that good players at L1 level definitely might not make it in the Championship...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Definitely or might? Make up your mind!

Definitely might maybe could make it, but then again they definitely might maybe won't make the grade!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Easy spending someone else's money though

TBH, if our beloved club don't invest IN THE FIRST TEAM SQUAD this season, then Tony will be making ANOTHER MAHOOSIVE mistake (following the Fin/Burke ****-ups). Watch the fan base dwindle again, less money in, vicious circle. Do you not agree?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Certain of that?

I might be. No, wait a minute...

I can't decide whether I'm definitely certain - maybe I'm definitely undecided.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No. I'm not sure Tony will want to either. As Rookie said, it's easy spending someone else's money.

You have to invest to make money. The ONLY way Tony will EVER make any money out of our beloved club is if we reach the promised land, and even then... over-tighten the purse strings and expect a downward spiral.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hmmm. spend peanuts, get monkeys. When will we learn?
But that's not the case is it. Clubs that get promoted don't always spend a fortune on the best players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here