Brighton allocation for Palace away game.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Just thought i'd let you know, i dont think you'll be having the whole of the Arthur Waite this season. We're selling HOME tickets in the Arthur for CAT A games as well as AWAY tickets as per usual. Our CAT A games are Brighton and Millwall. So maybe you'll fill your allocation this time? (Although being a night game....maybe you wont)

£30 i think we're charging. :)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
eagles #1 said:
£30 i think we're charging. :)

nearly as bad as withdean prices

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I heard a rumour we were only getting 2000 but then the same rumour said the game had been brought forward to 5pm :ohmy:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Yorkie said:
I heard a rumour we were only getting 2000 but then the same rumour said the game had been brought forward to 5pm :ohmy:

5pm!

any excuse to take time off college i suppose

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The trouble with Smellworst is that you don't know who are the bigger set of scum, the home fans or the Metropolitan Police. Up there they thoroughly deserve their nickname, 'The Filth'.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Knightsworld said:
I can't see that happening.

Well as long as we charge them what they're charging us I don't care much.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Yorkie said:
Both may be true, i havent heard that though. But im guessing that they'll have to have 2 spare blocks in the Arthur....one nearest the Holmesdale as that's withing throwing (;)) distance and one to separate Brighton and Palace fans in the Arthur?

The 5pm kick off will be a bit of a shitter for those at work and college! Plus less drinking time!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You can see the logic though. Making it an evening match wasn't such a good idea tas far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It was only a rumour but was going round the ferry on Sun morning

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
bhaexpress said:
You can see the logic though. Making it an evening match wasn't such a good idea tas far as I'm concerned.
I can see the logic. They shouldnt have had a night game between us. If they dont change it i can see the Police having a nightmare. People will be pissed out of their heads from drinking all day and it'll be difficult to identify trouble makers in the dark. (well more so than in daylight..)

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
It won't be a 5pm kick off. Lots of of people would take a half day and get to the pub earlier and therefore get more pissed than if it's the usual evening kick off. Whereas the eving kick off time, 7.45 - 8.00pm does allow most to go to work first and leave between 5 and 6 and still have time for a beer first. When did you ever hear of a mid-week Championship game starting at 5pm? Won't happen.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
eagles #1 said:
I can see the logic. They shouldnt have had a night game between us. If they dont change it i can see the Police having a nightmare. People will be pissed out of their heads from drinking all day and it'll be difficult to identify trouble makers in the dark. (well more so than in daylight..)

it was stupid - the fact that they have made both games within a month of each other as well is a bit stupid

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
So how many does that equate to? 3,000? That's a joke, watch another Spurs style "I deserve a ticket because I went to Hartlepool on a Tuesday night" scenario :angry: f*** sake

Oh well, they'll have to put up with more hanging around outside,or in nearby pubs.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
So how many does that equate to? 3,000? That's a joke, watch another Spurs style "I deserve a ticket because I went to Hartlepool on a Tuesday night" scenario :angry: f*** sake

however, a lot of those that went to spurs are those that never go anywhere else. i know several people who went as closet brighton fans

however, the thought that there could be violence as it is palace away on a tuesday night will put a lot of those closet fans off

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Scotty M said:
however, a lot of those that went to spurs are those that never go anywhere else. i know several people who went as closet brighton fans

however, the thought that there could be violence as it is palace away on a tuesday night will put a lot of those closet fans off

Not a dig at anyone on this board i hope?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
Not a dig at anyone on this board i hope?

oh no, far from it - why, did you take offence :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports