Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] "Brighton" (2021)

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Very generous. I'd give it one star, and that is only because the cast are competent, if unappealing.

Yeah, I said "possibly" generous because I'm not going to watch it to find out.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Shame, Lesley Sharp and Marion Bailey are both fine actresses. I may watch it just because they are in it. If l can find when it's on.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
It is free for Amazon Prime subscribers on Amazon Video.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Well it's not really free then is it...

Amazon Video offer the vast majority of their content as a paid-for service, either to rent or to "own". This is the case regardless of whether one has an Amazon Prime subscription.

A selection of content is included at no extra cost to those who maintain an Amazon Prime subscription, and this movie is included among that free (for subscribers) content.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Amazon Video offer the vast majority of their content as a paid-for service, either to rent or to "own". This is the case regardless of whether one has an Amazon Prime subscription.

A selection of content is included at no extra cost to those who maintain an Amazon Prime subscription, and this movie is included among that free (for subscribers) content.

So your telling me the subscription is free ?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
So your telling me the subscription is free ?

That's right, as a first time subscriber you get a 30 day free trial. If you aren't a first time subscriber, then you already know what Prime is and how is works and are being wilfully obtuse.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
That's right, as a first time subscriber you get a 30 day free trial. If you aren't a first time subscriber, then you already know what Prime is and how is works and are being wilfully obtuse.

Yes :lolol:

I am correct in thinking once the 30 day free trial is over, you have to pay :lolol:

So Obtuse, but correct, it is not free... :p

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Yes :lolol:

I am correct in thinking once the 30 day free trial is over, you have to pay :lolol:

So Obtuse, but correct, it is not free... :p

You can cancel your subscription any time within the first 30 days, and not pay a penny. 30 days consists of 720 hours, and the film runs at 1hr 31mins. This would provide ample opportunity to watch the film, (multiple times, if you wish) and if you were to cancel your free trial during this 720 hour period, you would be able to watch the film for free.

So in answer to your original question - yes, absolutely.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
You can cancel your subscription any time within the first 30 days, and not pay a penny. 30 days consists of 720 hours, and the film runs at 1hr 31mins. This would provide ample opportunity to watch the film, (multiple times, if you wish) and if you were to cancel your free trial during this 720 hour period, you would be able to watch the film for free.

So in answer to your original question - yes, absolutely.

Freeloading hippy.....

People like you, raise the cost of my subscription :lolol:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Freeloading hippy.....

People like you, raise the cost of my subscription :lolol:

Au contraire, you may notice in retrospect how I switched from using the impersonal pronoun "one", to the objective personal pronoun "you", with the subtle but polite insinuation that pulling such a penny pinching stunt is not something I would consider. It is, however, something I felt might appeal to you, given your previous concerns about paying a monthly subscription for the service.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Au contraire, you may notice in retrospect how I switched from using the impersonal pronoun "one", to the objective personal pronoun "you", with the subtle but polite insinuation that pulling such a penny pinching stunt is not something I would consider. It is, however, something I felt might appeal to you, given your previous concerns about paying a monthly subscription for the service.

Ah, I see.

Already have a subscription thanks, no free 30 day trial either prior to putting sort code and last three digits to on line form.

Have a lovely evening, I fear you have the better of me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here