Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bridge street car park Palace and Everton

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
If anyone missed Everton parking at The Bridge, mine should be released shortly from my basket as I got disabled parking over the phone instead.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Just happened to glance at the ticket dates at 0830 this morning

Wish there was such a thing as a season parking ticket or Pycome every match,

Would save all this palava
Agree I’m paying a premium with Seagulls Travel and drive past the Pyecombe site on the way down and yet I’m not still not allowed to redirect my travel subsidy (c£50) towards my coach season ticket.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Agree I’m paying a premium with Seagulls Travel and drive past the Pyecombe site on the way down and yet I’m not still not allowed to redirect my travel subsidy (c£50) towards my coach season ticket.
Exactly I have a Bridge street ticket for spurs £15 and now Pycome is open (free) Why can’t the club advise that Pycome will be an option ?

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Just happened to glance at the ticket dates at 0830 this morning

Wish there was such a thing as a season parking ticket or Pycome every match,

Would save all this palava
I understand (I think) why car park season tickets are no longer available....but it's getting ridiculous how car parking is sold....literally pot luck, if you happen to be looking at the website at the right time :-(

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I understand (I think) why car park season tickets are no longer available....but it's getting ridiculous how car parking is sold....literally pot luck, if you happen to be looking at the website at the right time :-(
They went on sale at the same time as the Albion members tickets went on sale for those two games. If you keep an eye on those dates (always at 9AM) then you can be ready.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
They went on sale at the same time as the Albion members tickets went on sale for those two games. If you keep an eye on those dates (always at 9AM) then you can be ready.
Those dates have changed at least 3 times now, so it’s not reliable

At the start of the season I always set a reminder on my phone for car park tickets and sometimes the sale date is not changed until after the 0900 on sale time.

I understand car parks might not be a problem if you can just jump on a bus or train but travelling a long distance a car park is easier than getting to Mill Hill early just to get a space.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here