Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt "not focused enough"

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This cup tied bit is interesting... Have times changed..considering the lack of importance some premiership teams place on the cup these days...I can understand it if the club is in the latter.stages of a cup competition.... But i don't see a player being cup tied at round four..maybe I'm wrong

It was the same as Benno who missed our games with Pompey & Watford.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It was the same as Benno who missed our games with Pompey & Watford.

He was not the same player for the rest of that season IMO, even though he was playing. Best for everyone that Bridcutt is gone ASAP.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He was not the same player for the rest of that season IMO, even though he was playing. Best for everyone that Bridcutt is gone ASAP.

EB definitely wobbled then got better again (back to his best) by end of season.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
LB is disappointing me. Fine, he wants a move to the premiership. Can't blame the lad for that but knuckle down until the clubs have agreed a fee and then all ends well. Everyone is happy. Come out with this 'not focused' crap and it shows you up in my opinion. I've done a 60 hr week this week to help out at work and let the other trades get on. Maybe I should have told them I'm not focused. It's still a team game Liam.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Sunderland apparently chasing another midfielder according to sky( Argentinian I think ) so Bridders may be stuck with us anyway

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
LB is disappointing me. Fine, he wants a move to the premiership. Can't blame the lad for that but knuckle down until the clubs have agreed a fee and then all ends well. Everyone is happy. Come out with this 'not focused' crap and it shows you up in my opinion. I've done a 60 hr week this week to help out at work and let the other trades get on. Maybe I should have told them I'm not focused. It's still a team game Liam.

To be part of a team you have to be a team player and Bridcutt is being nowhere near that at the moment, Selfish stroppy little loner yes but a team player no.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
‏@SkySportsPeteO 25m
Sunderland are edging closer to agreeing a deal to sign Brighton midfielder Liam Bridcutt. #safc #bhafc

Looks promising.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Huge difference in EB's versus LB's attitude IMHO.

This. Elliott subbed at Watford and got a great ovation when he was warming up. Although his form dipped, he came back strong in the run in. Who can forget the goal away at Walsall - great times.

Great player, as is Bridcutt, just disappointed with him a little (though probably doing as advised), as his career was going nowhere before he came to us.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
‏@SkySportsPeteO 25m
Sunderland are edging closer to agreeing a deal to sign Brighton midfielder Liam Bridcutt. #safc #bhafc

Looks promising.

Interesting. Wonder what the bid is now? A lot more than £2M I should think / hope!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

This. And I'm sure he will conjure up the focus to sigh his Prem contract.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Not focused enough?

Its just a game of frigging football, not open heart surgery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here