Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brian Lenihan - Cork City

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Bray, play in stripes in a seaside town where the seafront is full of not very good hotels... and until the comparison was broken on our side, a very run down stadium.

Also I have been to Bray and it was raining, I have also been to Brighton when it was raining -> conclusive proof.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Someone help my sanity, I seem to remember us signing an Irish starlet a few years ago and then immediately loaning him back, can't for the life of me remember who it was??

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
This fella has been playing right back, but his preference if for central midfield,.....

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Lots of players have come over from the league of Ireland and had good careers. I read an article on him that stated his style was very much in the Seamus Coleman mould.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Cork city have confirmed thia and have stated friday nights cup gane will be B.L final game for them (seems odd letting him play)

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Andy Naylor suggesting that if he signs, he is likely to go straight into the development squad. I'm a bit surprised by this...

Me too. AN seems to think Bruno is still fighting for the right-back role, but I thought Sami had moved him to midfield because he's not right for the wing-back role he wants. If that's the case, and if reports on the new players are correct, then I see Calde covered by Lenihan on the right, and Bennett covered by Chicksen on the left, hopefully seeing the youngsters pushing to take over as first-choice by next season.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Dev squad definitely, we have enough midfielders in the first team. The dev squad will give him experience and wouldn't be surprised to see him go out on short term loan.
Glad to see we are picking up talented youngsters that can hopefully break through to the first team in the next couple of years.
:albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here