Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
A long time reader of The Telegraph?

Not really but it has lost its way in terms of balance.

The Times (even though Murdoch owned) is probably the best effort in print media is offering a broad view. The Economist ain't bad either..

Anyway lets stick to the Brexit, we're still looking for positives

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
SO, I asked the poster if he was a long time reader of the Telegraph?
Not really but it has lost its way in terms of balance.

The Times (even though Murdoch owned) is probably the best effort in print media is offering a broad view. The Economist ain't bad either..

Anyway lets stick to the Brexit, we're still looking for positives

You've had your answer. I wonder how long I'll have to wait for mine ???

What aspects of Johnson's Irish Sea Border over May's NI backstop, persuaded an ardent Unionist like yourself to vote for it ? (in case you've forgotten the question again)

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
You've had your answer. I wonder how long I'll have to wait for mine ???

What aspects of Johnson's Irish Sea Border over May's NI backstop, persuaded an ardent Unionist like yourself to vote for it ? (in case you've forgotten the question again)

Nice edit again.

Anyhow, back to your pre-edit.

I find you a queer one EDIT. You spend many, many hours slating and trying to dismantle the views of others, and yet you persist with asking them their views. How very odd. Are you a negative type, or is it merely the current situation?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Thanks for taking the trouble to post this [emoji106]
You're welcome ... its always worth posting positive news on this thread as it REALLY annoys the gloomerati, brings them out in hives and triggers an immediate need to post more negative bs [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Nice edit again.

I find you a queer one EDIT. You spend many, many hours slating and trying to dismantle the views of others, and yet you persist with asking them their views. How very odd. Are you a negative type, or is it merely the current situation?

No answer whatsoever as POTG? or JCFG ?

Why am I not surprised :lolol:

Anyway I'll leave you to another full, long and pointless shift trolling. As you proved yesterday, you don't need my help to make yourself look foolish :bigwave:

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Nice edit again.

Your desperation to avoid any question speaks volumes.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
The article you link is all about France to UK trade, What we call 'Imports' :facepalm:

The rejection rate for cargo shipped from France to the U.K. fell to the lowest since the last week of November, an indication of reduced friction at the border, according to the the logistics company Transporeon.

This is the trade which has bugger all new rules and regulations, because the UK weren't capable of implementing any significant import controls until July (although it seems the port authorities think we may miss that), and the EU agreed to this. This is the actual way we have 'Taken Back Control', by running open borders.

It's where we send goods to the EU (what we call 'Exports') that currently have all the issues :dunce:

I've told you before, you really are unlucky at thinking. Stick to vacuous meaningless three word phrases and you will look less stupid. At least nobody congratulated you on this latest bit of buffoonery without reading or understanding the article ........... oh :lolol:

I saw your reply above, so I clicked on 'Show Quote' to the post you replied to and had a quick look at it as I was vaguely intrigued. I immediately had a hunch at where this Bloomberg article and bizarre attempt at straw clutching emanated from and I wasn't disappointed. Very quickly I was able to ascertain the source as being from, unsurprisingly, just the Guido Fawkes site - https://order-order.com/2021/02/16/cross-channel-freight-rejection-levels-back-to-normal/

There even appears to be a few replies in the comments section to the article pointing out the bleedin' obvious as you've done, which seem to be met with various references to WW2, including one blaming problems at the port of Rotterdam post Brexit due the Dutch being the collaborative of collaborators during the Nazi occupation etc. A similar mindset to some on this thread.

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I saw your reply above, so I clicked on 'Show Quote' to the post you replied to and had a quick look at it as I vaguely intrigued. I immediately had a hunch at where this Bloomberg article and bizarre attempt at straw clutching emanated from and I wasn't disappointed. Very quickly I was able to ascertain the source as being from, unsurprisingly, just the Guido Fawkes site - https://order-order.com/2021/02/16/cross-channel-freight-rejection-levels-back-to-normal/

There even appears to be a few replies in the comments section to the article pointing out the bleedin' obvious as you've done, which seem to be met with various references to WW2, including one blaming problems at the port of Rotterdam post Brexit due the Dutch being the collaborative of collaborators during the Nazi occupation etc. A similar mindset to some on this thread.

Ahhh the old “I tell people I have him on ignore but read what he says so better pretend that this post opening was a one off” response [emoji6]

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Ahhh the old “I tell people I have him on ignore but read what he says so better pretend that this post opening was a one off” response [emoji6]
Sadly even if you have people on ignore their posts are still shown ( if it is the last post on a thread ) in the Tapatalk Unread feed. Infuriating !

I can't wait until the new version of NSC and being spared from the constant drivel of 4 particular posters.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
He doesn't 'think' it's a load of tosh. He has proved to you its a load of tosh. Do you have the courage to argue the point? Personally, I don't think so.

WZ is a very knowledgable individual who will still be “proving” us brexiteers wrong in 5 years from now, I wish him well, I couldn’t ever expect to to gain anything from arguing with someone who is right, will you still be living in CZ in 5 years out of interest?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here