Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
EU Commissioners are appointed, then pledge allegiance to the EU over their own country !

I can’t believe that after so many years of having this explained there are still bone heads trotting out this line. The commission carries out the work of the EU....they are supposed to be apolitical in exactly the same way British ministers are supposed to be neutral. Have you not learnt anything in the past however many years it’s been?

No wonder the country is such a mess with idiots like you.

Jan 30, 2008
I can’t believe that after so many years of having this explained there are still bone heads trotting out this line. The commission carries out the work of the EU....they are supposed to be apolitical in exactly the same way British ministers are supposed to be neutral. Have you not learnt anything in the past however many years it’s been?

No wonder the country is such a mess with idiots like you.
What is this mess you speak of ? have a look over your shoulder Tub :wink:
regards
DF

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I foresee a lot of poorly run airports, getting a mention, over the coming months.

Quite. And Leavers claiming Brexit hasn’t had any impact etc etc life is like it was before.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Quite. And Leavers claiming Brexit hasn’t had any impact etc etc life is like it was before.

Gatwick worked like a dream when I flew in last week. Yet I was promised complete collapse if we voted to leave and then complete collapse again when we left.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Gatwick worked like a dream when I flew in last week. Yet I was promised complete collapse if we voted to leave and then complete collapse again when we left.

Oh dear. I thought you would have known better with this one.
We no longer have representation but we don’t leave until December 31st at the end of the transition period.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
We no longer have representation but we don’t leave until December 31st at the end of the transition period.

Oh dear ..... you seem to have forgotten the promises of the remain campaign of Armageddon the moment we voted leave. You also don't seem to understand we did actually LEAVE the EU on the 31/01/20 - we just agreed to abide by the rules until the end of the year despite not being a member.

EDIT - maybe you want to talk to the EU because they are clearly lying on their web page - https://europa.eu/european-union/about-eu/countries_en

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Oh dear ..... you seem to have forgotten the promises of the remain campaign of Armageddon the moment we voted leave. You also don't seem to understand we did actually LEAVE the EU on the 31/01/20 - we just agreed to abide by the rules until the end of the year despite not being a member.

EDIT - maybe you want to talk to the EU because they are clearly lying on their web page - https://europa.eu/european-union/about-eu/countries_en

I guarantee you that Johnson will go No Deal in December.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

That may well happen but YOU said we were still members .... we're not.

No I didn’t. I said we don’t leave until December, which is different. We are in transition.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

I see that you have, quite rightly, jumped on Thunderbolt's post again.

We may well be paying membership fees, taking advantage of membership benefits and subject to membership rules, but we are definitely not members.

You must be very proud of yourself spotting that immediately :thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008

We may well be paying membership fees, taking advantage of membership benefits and subject to membership rules, but we are definitely not members.

still smelling of roses :lolol:
regards
DF

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003

I 'jumped' ( your word not mine ) on her post because as often the case she is incorrect ( I'll do her the justice of not accusing her of lying as she is a decent poster outside this thread ). You're becoming more than a bore though. You're back to being that drunk at the end of the bar who parrots the same statement again ..... and again ... and again .... and again. And I see you've brought Meg out of retirement but somewhat altered her options ..... how unlike you !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here