Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yep, hopefully people will take the bait and vote.........Friday would be a good day for a fish referendum., fish on a Friday......... after work, catch the floating voter......we could involve Salmond and Sturgeon...........

If the remainiacs haddock case for another vote we'd have one. The net gains on their side won't be enough though

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
If the remainiacs haddock case for another vote we'd have one. The net gains on their side won't be enough though

Good cod, bream on i say, imagine all the carping on if we had another go, not sure how i would tackle that scenario, could cast a shadow over the whole debate, out of the frying pan and into the fire, the net result, who knows, plenty of people reeled in and back in murky waters.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Good plan.

Best give [MENTION=33253]JC Footy Genius[/MENTION] a heads up that peace has now broken out, just in case he comes on here later after a few. :lolol:

Well all this reasonable consensus (Even the Clamp is making sense wtf!?) has cut my evenings entertainment off at the knees .... *tut*

Almost brings a tear to the eye, Christmas 1914 and all that ..... will try again tomorrow evening when normal service may have resumed :catfight:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Looks like the truce has survived the night without any outbreaks of hostilities.

Lets all keep playing the pipes of peace.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Is this thread dead now?

May well be as anyone with the UK's best interests at heart would obviously respect the democratic will of the majority and accept we are leaving the EU and hope we make the best of the future opportunities this represents.

(Or maybe not :wink: )

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
May well be as anyone with the UK's best interests at heart would obviously respect the democratic will of the majority and accept we are leaving the EU and hope we make the best of the future opportunities this represents.

(Or maybe not :wink: )

Which I do. And this thread is dead....and boring now.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It would be interesting if remain supporters such as yourself Herr, could convince some of the more revolutionary fantasists of the new reality.

Given the magnitude of the referendum result I'll leave everyone to address it how they see fit. I can understand why many are reacting like they are though. And I think it will be foolish to totally overlook the fact almost 50% of the nation wants to remain.

Personally, and at my age, I can't be arsed now. It's deeply disappointing that my country is run by a government I truly despise and 52% have voted to leave something I deeply believe in. Not being able to connect to the majority in your own nation isn't a nice feeling. But, this is the situation, it's not going to change soon, so I move on. But, I move on because I can. Some can't, and it's them I feel for.

I'm a bit pissed so I hope this makes sense.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Given the magnitude of the referendum result I'll leave everyone to address it how they see fit. I can understand why many are reacting like they are though. And I think it will be foolish to totally overlook the fact almost 50% of the nation wants to remain.

Personally, and at my age, I can't be arsed now. It's deeply disappointing that my country is run by a government I truly despise and 52% have voted to leave something I deeply believe in. Not being able to connect to the majority in your own nation isn't a nice feeling. But, this is the situation, it's not going to change soon, so I move on. But, I move on because I can. Some can't, and it's them I feel for.

I'm a bit pissed so I hope this makes sense.
Perfect sense. I appreciate your reasons and actually I understand why people can't let the result go. I voted to leave, something I've wanted all 30 odd adult years of my life, yet I was quite shocked when the vote result came in. My pleasure is tempered however by the nature of the campaign on both sides. Nasty, horrible, dirty. Not honourable whatsoever. I think the lies or promises the leave campaign made, have made the situation now so much more vitriolic, and I'm sure many leave campaigners would have acted in a similar angry way if we had voted remain given the nature of 'project fear'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here