Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
As an aside I do find this knicker-wetting pant-pissing obsession with Germany quite bizarre. Why on earth do you care so much for the politics here? You've voted to leave the EU so why concern yourselves with things that don't affect you? Weird.

It does effect us,indirectly,Germany and it's major role in the common market,sorry i mean the European Union,has a lot to do with how any talks with the UK will progress over Brexit.....

What is more Bizarre is how you are not on a Dortmund (?) :lolol: message board this evening..

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
As an aside I do find this knicker-wetting pant-pissing obsession with Germany quite bizarre. Why on earth do you care so much for the politics here? You've voted to leave the EU so why concern yourselves with things that don't affect you?

History might suggest if there is clear evidence of a rise in support for more extreme political groups across Europe (which there is) especially in Germany it might be a good idea to take an ongoing keen interest.

Call it neighbourly concern.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Go AFD...where exactly? Do you understand German politics? Their result tonight means **** all.
Yeah. That's what people said about UKIP. Whatever happened to their ideals lol! This is not dissimilar and in fact, there always was more readiness to support more right wing politics in the east of Germany, Merkel's actions have spurred them, and anti European feeling on.

Don't you understand German politics?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Events in France and Germany....yep they concern us here in the UK.. hopefully as time goes by to a somewhat lesser extent.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He absolutely hates that anyone else has an opinion on Germany.

Not at all. I don't hate anything. Just curious. I'd be equally curious if you were wetting your pants over, say, Greenland. Why not France, Spain, Italy? What's the obsession with Germsny?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Events in France and Germany....yep they concern us here in the UK.. hopefully as time goes by to a somewhat lesser extent.

I really do think you'd be better off focussing on home events; I think you have more than enough to keep you occupied there.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Not at all. Just curious. I'd be equally curious if you were wetting your pants over, say, Greenland.

I am,to be honest....it's the dwindling Glacial Ice shelves....(as you were).

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
As an aside I do find this knicker-wetting pant-pissing obsession with Germany quite bizarre. Why on earth do you care so much for the politics here? You've voted to leave the EU so why concern yourselves with things that don't affect you? Weird.

Erm that's rich !! Double standard utd

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yeah. That's what people said about UKIP. Whatever happened to their ideals lol! This is not dissimilar and in fact, there always was more readiness to support more right wing politics in the east of Germany, Merkel's actions have spurred them, and anti European feeling on.

Don't you understand German politics?

We have an SPD, CDU coalition here. And this Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania poll shows this is still the case. What have I missed?

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

Who's pissing their pants? I was merely pointing out a BBC report about Merkels' open door policy costing her votes. Personally I don't care about Germany's problems or politics. As for an obsession you might need to take a look in the mirror. You can't make up your mind whether your obsessed about German politics or British politics. One thing is certain you're definitely obsessed with th EU.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I really do think you'd be better off focussing on home events; I think you have more than enough to keep you occupied there.

I agree,although once in a while it helps to put ones head up and look around....

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Who's pissing their pants? I was merely pointing out a BBC report about Merkels' open door policy costing her votes. Personally I don't care about Germany's problems or politics. As for an obsession you might need to take a look in the mirror. You can't make up your mind whether your obsessed about German politics or British politics. One thing is certain you're definitely obsessed with th EU.

Not really into German politics, did the anti Angie party have a 7 point lead?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I should think everybody in the world is interested in German politics.A powerful country that in the last century has been responsible for many millions of deaths,the re-introduction of slavery to Europe,and the attempted extermination of homosexuals,the mentally ill,gypsies etc.Some people choose to ignore history,more fool them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here