Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Single market and customs union in about 5 years, wrong again
Agreed. It will be in the manifesto for Sir Keir’s 2nd term. There is no way he is going to risk not getting the keys to number 10 by reopening the Brexit debate before the next election. Shrewd tactics considering the right wing press would frame the intention to rejoin the SM & CU as wanting to rejoin the EU without a referendum.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Oh. f*** off and just f*** the salmonella woman again. Something more useful for your country than you ever did before!. Loser................................................ (but probably a very rich loser, due to the old boys' network).
Useful? Please tell.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Will you still be posting on this thread in about 5 years time when neither of those events have occurred roge? :lolol:
It won’t happen in the next electoral cycle. But the head bangers are dying off every year and the tide is turning

Immediate priority is to sort out Johnson’s terrible TCA he rushed through without even reading it

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It looks very clear that Starmer will win a reasonable majority in the next GE, whether deserved or not. Governments lose elections, oppositions don't win them.

It will be interesting to see if a Starmer government can justify 12 years of soaking the rich (surely the plan?), using arguments akin to those made by the (soon to be opposition) tories to justify their Big Idea: 'Austerity'?

In other words, "the previous lot completely f***ed it up. Now someone has to pay the price".

Yep. We have had to live with 12 years of the weakest and poorest paying the price. Now it is time to soak the rich. Fair's fair.

Bring it on!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It won’t happen in the next electoral cycle. But the head bangers are dying off every year and the tide is turning

Immediate priority is to sort out Johnson’s terrible TCA he rushed through without even reading it
Johnson's rancid TCA can be replaced in 2025 anyway as the agreement is reviewed every 5 years for eternity.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I wasn't expecting unicorns and rainbows but I thought I might get one or two positives shared. So far we have blue passports from a satirical account and 'you're bitter because you lost'.

Not exactly a glowing endorsement of an era defining decision is it?
As has been said multiple times, if it wasn't so serious, it would be hilarious.
The question is asked time and time again and as far as I'm aware, no positive answer is forthcoming.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
brexit.jpeg

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Another very predictable post from the man with the most inappropriate user name on NSC!

:lolol:
Have you actually watched the video?

If you did you might find something that pleased you towards the end. I could explain it to you but no one else can understand it for you!

Have another go... that was seriously pathetic.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
We are on an undeniable road back to the single market and EU membership. It’s going to take some time and it’s going to need a lot less complacency than Vote Remain exercised through the 2016 “referendum” but I’m confident the generation below me will benefit from EU membership, albeit with a worse deal than we enjoyed previously.

Having said that, the EU are very forgiving of our governments’ appalling behaviour and rudeness and I reckon with a new government and the gammons/racists given less and less airtime, we’ll get a workable deal and we’ll get it a lot quicker than people think.

Viva La Union .

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
We are on an undeniable road back to the single market and EU membership. It’s going to take some time and it’s going to need a lot less complacency than Vote Remain exercised through the 2016 “referendum” but I’m confident the generation below me will benefit from EU membership, albeit with a worse deal than we enjoyed previously.

Having said that, the EU are very forgiving of our governments’ appalling behaviour and rudeness and I reckon with a new government and the gammons/racists given less and less airtime, we’ll get a workable deal and we’ll get it a lot quicker than people think.

Viva La Union .
Starmer says:

Star.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here