Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It's even more simple than that - all he has to do is read the posts above, which explain in a straightforward way, the reasons why we can't 'move on'.

Even a simpleton should be able to do that, but I think he's not even reached that category.

"Move On" means "Suffer in Silence" so the fairy doesn't have to be confronted with the uncomfortable situation that Johnson is bit by bit destroying our country.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1459151146145226754[/tweet]

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Still waiting for a explaination , come on chaps don't be shy why can't you move on ?

Regards
DF

still waiting for examples of bbc bias, still none forthcoming, it's been a while, naziboy. if you need help from an adult, e-mail your sex pest mentor mate, alex belend, maybe he'll upload some examples for you to post here. presumably with his obessional agenda against auntie beeb, he already has. don't be shy sweetie, address the issue

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
.... and as others have tried to tell you, and I know you don't like it, it's done. Time to move on methinks.

It's undoubtedly time to move on. What do you want the Government you voted for, to do in order to replace the unimplementable Northern Ireland Protocol and put in place the infrastructure, technology, systems and staff in order to put in the Import controls. They were all part of the Brexit you voted for and now need solutions that will allow us to 'Get Brexit Done', 'Move on' and stop your Government re-opening the Brexit negotiation which nobody wants, do they ???

'JC Four Accounts Genius' clearly has no suggestions as to how to 'move on', but maybe you have some ?

(Between you and me, an ardent Unionist voting for a border in the Irish Sea, I don't think he has ever had any understanding of Brexit :lolol:)

*edit* I'm off out for dinner, so no rush, but let's see if we can get this Moved on :thumbsup:

I know it's been a couple of days that you have been considering these alternatives which will allow us to move on, but I do think it's best to take your time and consider the implications. After all, the last thing anyone would want is for you to come back with some stupid proposal that hasn't been thought through, like the Northern Ireland Protocol, Import requirements, Financial services 'solutions' that Johnson came up with, persuaded you all to vote for, signed off and then realised they were completely unimplementable :facepalm:

Because we all want the same thing now, to simply move on. So it's important we have some solutions that will actually work and that won't entail Johnson re-opening the whole Brexit negotiations again.

I'm just wondering, do you have any idea how long it will take, though ?

If it helps, I know from his post here that [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] has been thinking about solutions to the NI problem for a year now. Maybe you could get together on it, as they say two minds are better than one :thumbsup:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
If it helps, I know from his post here that [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] has been thinking about solutions to the NI problem for a year now. Maybe you could get together on it, as they say two minds are better than one :thumbsup:

I wish you’d make your mind up……

First you say this
df8550b2583853b5f0d71bb7e39b5303.jpg

Then you claim to know what’s going on in my head, now we all know you have an issue with editing but this is ridiculous [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I wish you’d make your mind up……

First you say this
df8550b2583853b5f0d71bb7e39b5303.jpg

Then you claim to know what’s going on in my head, now we all know you have an issue with editing but this is ridiculous [emoji6]

Sorry, I was only taking you at your word

5 or six trade goods areas at various points on the border similar to the stations you see weighing lorry’s surely could work no?

Mmmm, good point, maybe have designated trade crossings?
But you then have to deal with smuggling across the whole border outside of those crossings. Those crossings would need be major as they would need to process all procedures, standards, tariffs etc, same as all UK ports. Unless there was a free trade deal of course, but to get that the UK would have to agree to EU regulations, and the border wouldn't be needed.
Mmm tricky, I’ll give it some more thought, thank you for your considered answers.

I assume you're still thinking about a solution, a year later :wink:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Sorry, I was only taking you at your word

I assume you're still thinking about a solution, a year later :wink:

Even you are not that stupid to assume I’ve given this an hour’s thought let alone year, anyway to coin one of your exhausted phrases, an early dinner out with loved ones awaits [emoji112]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Even you are not that stupid to assume I’ve given this an hour’s thought let alone year, anyway to coin one of your exhausted phrases, an early dinner out with loved ones awaits [emoji112]

Well I certainly believe that you didn't give it any thought before you voted for it :dunce:

:bigwave:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Sadly, this is no surprise whatsoever

Dominic Cummings claims PM did not grasp what leaving EU trade area meant until after Brexit

Mr Cummings has now claimed that Mr Johnson did not understand what this meant until October 2020, when he was serving as the PM’s chief aide. “I will never forget the look on his (Mr Johnson’s) face when, after listening to (Brexit negotiator Lord) Frost in a meeting on the final stage of the negotiation, he said, ‘no no no Frosty, what happens with a deal?’”

According to Mr Cummings, Lord Frost replied: “PM, this is what happens with a deal, that’s what leaving the customs union means.”

Mr Cummings concluded in his online blog: “The PM’s face was priceless. He sat back in his chair and looked around the room with appalled disbelief and shook his head. “Horrified officials’ phones pinged around the Cabinet table. “One very senior official texted me, ‘now I realise how you managed to get Brexit done’ (with a cry-laughing emoji).

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/dominic-cummings-claims-pm-did-not-grasp-what-leaving-eu-trade-area-meant-until-after-brexit-1298747

However it could well form the basis for a defence case for JCFG, Pasta, Chicken run, Ppf, Is it POTG?, Westdene Seagull, Baker lite, Two Profs and the vast majority of the Brexiteers listed at the top of each page of this thread.

If the man they trusted to lead them to the sunny uplands had no f***ing clue what was going on, what chance did they stand :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Come on Tony tell me why you can't move on ???

Regards
DF

Just so I have this right, you tell people on this thread they should ignore the negative consequences of Brexit and "move on", yet on another thread you complain about the huge influx of immigrants which were one of the many negative consequences of Brexit

Sorry but you can't have it both ways

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sadly, this is no surprise whatsoever

Dominic Cummings claims PM did not grasp what leaving EU trade area meant until after Brexit

Mr Cummings has now claimed that Mr Johnson did not understand what this meant until October 2020, when he was serving as the PM’s chief aide. “I will never forget the look on his (Mr Johnson’s) face when, after listening to (Brexit negotiator Lord) Frost in a meeting on the final stage of the negotiation, he said, ‘no no no Frosty, what happens with a deal?’”

According to Mr Cummings, Lord Frost replied: “PM, this is what happens with a deal, that’s what leaving the customs union means.”

Mr Cummings concluded in his online blog: “The PM’s face was priceless. He sat back in his chair and looked around the room with appalled disbelief and shook his head. “Horrified officials’ phones pinged around the Cabinet table. “One very senior official texted me, ‘now I realise how you managed to get Brexit done’ (with a cry-laughing emoji).

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/dominic-cummings-claims-pm-did-not-grasp-what-leaving-eu-trade-area-meant-until-after-brexit-1298747

However it could well form the basis for a defence case for JCFG, Pasta, Chicken run, Ppf, Is it POTG?, Westdene Seagull, Baker lite, Two Profs and the vast majority of the Brexiteers listed at the top of each page of this thread.

If the man they trusted to lead them to the sunny uplands had no f***ing clue what was going on, what chance did they stand [emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:[emoji38]ol:
You have to remember that for virtually all his life, he's never been on top of anything other than a string of unfortunate women.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Take it as a complement as he clearly believes you are well versed in conducting high level treaty negotiations. Mind you considering the obvious rapid deterioration in his mental faculties (increasing paranoia, memory loss, self delusion etc) it wouldn't surprise me if he thought you were Napoleon Bonaparte ...

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here