Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Now you run along now and try and be nice to people, I’d wager it won’t be long before you’re being aggressive again [emoji23]

And to think you poked your angry big beak in a reply to someone else , very rude you are , naughty Orange [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wouldn't waste aggression on you, although I can spare plenty of ridicule.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Probably shouldn't have voted for it then should you? :facepalm:

c7dsn5coo2871.jpg

Jan 30, 2008
Now you run along now and try and be nice to people, I’d wager it won’t be long before you’re being aggressive again [emoji23]

And to think you poked your angry big beak in a reply to someone else , very rude you are , naughty Orange [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just a bitter lemon imho
Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
it's always the old fuddy duddies that seem to carry the Brexit torch. Selfish, Out of touch and the long term affects will not affect them unless in this case it hits them and they raise their heads above the parapet. No fool like an old fool....

Jan 30, 2008

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Post Brexit Britain is ABSOLUTELY booming [emoji636]project fear blown out of the oggin. Move over gloomy doomy remainiacs.
https://twitter.com/michael_heaver/status/1409829539916791817?s=21
Born to win 🇬[emoji1058]🇧

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wages rising once endless supply of cheap Labour ends...quelle surprise [emoji106]

Just another Brexit dividend, unfortunately the 5th column collective will be too busy cheering on the Germans tonight to notice. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Wages rising once endless supply of cheap Labour ends...quelle surprise [emoji106]

Just another Brexit dividend, unfortunately the 5th column collective will be too busy cheering on the Germans tonight to notice. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

How's Tim Martin getting on now he can't get any microwave operators?

I'll tell yer what, if we win tonight I'll let you chalk it up as a Brexit dividend, without it we'd never would have had the bulldog spirit. EU membership has been terrible for our lads....

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Its funny isn't it, how easily the Brexiteers have opted so enthusiastically for the whole 'global Britain' schtick. It's been the forces of globalisation that have rendered many traditional industries to be no longer viable and of course has unleashed the global population migrations that that were such a big factor in the Leave vote in the referendum. And yet here they are singing the praises of it.

Their 'global' impulses seem to be based on two factors

- their dislike of being constrained by and within the EU (we're bigger than that) and

- a version of 'global Britain' that harks back to the days of Empire. A kind of white global Britain, punching above it's weight and rocking up in the Royal Yacht to be greeted by (what was Johnson's phrase?) pickaninnies with melon smiles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here