[Politics] Brexit

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
However, I could see how some who are less forgiving of the disadvantaged may come to different conclusions.

Being completely honest I’d only worry if you became less forgiving of me , you’re the godfather of Brexit after all, the others, Lever, Gammon, Nob etc, **** them, couldn’t give a shit about them, they’re just Newbie twats who’ve turned up spouting shit bringing nothing to the board and always in your shadow lurking around like pilot fish clinging on to the big shark, at least you have a bit of history about yourself [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Being completely honest I’d only worry if you became less forgiving of me , you’re the godfather of Brexit after all, the others, Lever, Gammon, Nob etc, **** them, couldn’t give a shit about them, they’re just Newbie twats who’ve turned up spouting shit bringing nothing to the board and always in your shadow lurking around like pilot fish clinging on to the big shark, at least you have a bit of history about yourself [emoji6]

I have to admit I was beginning to worry that your (no doubt effective) exercise routine of alternately doffing your cap and grabbing your ankles repeatedly daily may be effecting the blood flow to your brain.

I'm afraid that post hasn't helped my fear :bigwave:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You are saying your link has nothing to do with Brexit.

In the end, the only person who actually said it has nothing to do with Brexit is you. :bowdown:

Given his mangled posts from a day or so ago, it amusing that he is now claiming to not understand what others are writing. Nice bit of emotional projection :lolol:

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Gammon you’re talking in Riddles, suggest you leave the clever stuff to Watford Edit ,[emoji106]

It's not a riddle.

You either think it's due to Brexit or it's not? You denied claiming it was due Brexit, therefore you thinks it not.

It really isn't a difficult concept to grasp.

Why do you insist on making yourself look like a tit over and over and over again?

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Given his mangled posts from a day or so ago, it amusing that he is now claiming to not understand what others are writing. Nice bit of emotional projection :lolol:

He always comes across angry.

grrr.gif

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Ahhh NSC’s slippery snake has turned up ready to stir the pot, why don’t you slither off and largely ignore me you weirdo.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The other thing I’m forgetting is this has no relevance to Brexit, it’s only Brexit related on this thread if its bad news , that is right isn’t it?

Feel free to explain why it's purely down to brexit.
But it’s not down to Brexit, I never said it was.
Feel free to show me where I said it was Gammon Boy.

You are saying your link has nothing to do with Brexit.

In the end, the only person who actually said it has nothing to do with Brexit is you. :bowdown:

So why did you ask me to explain why I thought it was down to Brexit [emoji2370]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Biggest economic fall in recorded history followed by a bit of growth ? Who would have thunk it.

Of course it hasn't got anything to do with Brexit but, like most regular posters on here, I always make allowances for you :)

However, I could see how some who are less forgiving of the disadvantaged may come to different conclusions.

I did wonder how long before a bounce in the economy after a 10% contraction last year would be linked to Brexit. Sunak has been giving out hundreds of billions of free cash and about a third of it is in personal bank accounts, it has to go somewhere. We love you Rishi...

The hard reality is structurally the UK is economically damaged due to Brexit, a few mini deals with poor countries far away won't paper over the cracks.

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Anyone that votes Tory tomorrow needs to think carefully what they are endorsing.

Any that do have collective responsibility for the ongoing consequences

You heading up North to tell all those voters off?

When are you going to realise that it’s people like you, whether they be politicians, media luvvies, artists or prominent users of social media, you talk to people like you have in your post and it bites you hard back.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

When are you going to realise that it’s people like you, whether they be politicians, media luvvies, artists or prominent users of social media, you talk to people like you have in your post and it bites you hard back.

divide and rule

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

The patronising bellend political discourse strategy fails once more .. will they ever learn?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports