Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Cheers mate[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for calling me a 'mate'; Do you have a lots of 'friends' on Facebook? As I don't know you I will resist returning that epithet. I hope I am 'friendly' but don't consider you a 'mate'. I hope that doesn't offend your sensibilities.

Excellent result last night and I am glad we share that positive vibe.

Anything to note about Brexit? Anything at all on the subject?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Here’s something meaningful,

Could you perhaps provide me with a list of things that you think Brexit will negatively impact on me please?

As you take great delight in pointing out

And you enjoy wasting your day & expiring years ,staring at screens and being a shit stirring imbecile!
I wouldn’t have it any other way, knowing that I have that much control over you feels me with deep joy, enjoy wasting yet another day of your slowly expiring life [emoji6]

You think I'm going to spend any part of my 'slowly expiring life' trying to explain in terms simple enough for you to understand what you have done to yourself. As you take great delight in pointing out, I don't have that long left :dunce:

I've far better things to do (and if you are preparing the dinner that you've outlined above, you'll need to logoff NSC for more than a couple of hours for the first time in weeks ???)

:bigwave:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
As you take great delight in pointing out

You think I'm going to spend any part of my 'slowly expiring life' trying to explain in terms simple enough for you to understand what you have done to yourself. As you take great delight in pointing out, I don't have that long left :dunce:

I've far better things to do (and if you are preparing the dinner that you've outlined above, you'll need to logoff NSC for more than a couple of hours for the first time in weeks ???)

:bigwave:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] You won’t be able to resist, you’ll be back with the list at some point, come on I’ll give you three days to tell me “what I’ve apparently done to myself “

Good luck x

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Bingo [emoji23][emoji23]

897d08016df44dc4208af434963fe4c2.jpg

Comedy gold from Mr edit as usual, only logs on to have a dig at you then realises he forgot to mention Brexit. [emoji38]ol:

Then posts an article that points out the staff previously employed have left because of Covid not Brexit and the industry will now need to employ more UK staff, paying them more and increasing training ... another Brexit good news story then [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Comedy gold from Mr edit as usual, only logs on to have a dig at you then realises he forgot to mention Brexit. [emoji38]ol:

Then posts an article that points out the staff previously employed have left because of Covid not Brexit and the industry will now need to employ more UK staff, paying them more and increasing training ... another Brexit good news story then [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

From the article

Pubs and restaurateurs agree that there is a particular challenge in the south-east of England and London as a lack of supply of skilled people from the EU, post-Brexit, is causing issues with hiring staff, especially in the kitchen. More than 30% of hospitality workers across the UK are thought to have come from Europe pre-Brexit but that rises to more than half of those employed in London. :dunce:

Well let's hope it's more successful than your Government's attempts to replace EU Fruit pickers

Government scraps fruitless Pick for Britain scheme to recruit UK farm workers

The Government has abandoned a scheme to recruit British workers to help harvest fruit and vegetable crops, it is understood.

Launched last April, the “Pick for Britain” campaign sought to provide farms with seasonal workers amid concerns about migrant labour shortages caused by the pandemic.

An online recruitment hub set up by the Department of Food Environment and Rural Affairs (Defra) aimed to attract 70,000 members of the public prepared to help out on farms during the peak picking period from June to October. Roles that needed filling also included packers and forklift drivers.

[URL="https://www.personneltoday.com/hr/pick-for-britain-campaign-fails-to-bear-fruit/"]https://www.personneltoday.com/hr/pick-for-britain-campaign-fails-to-bear-fruit/[/URL]

:shootself

But far more importantly and pressingly, any ideas what to do about the NI protocol yet ?

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Here’s something meaningful,

Could you perhaps provide me with a list of things that you think Brexit will negatively impact on me please?

So you didn't know exactly what you were voting for?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Your question would have a degree of validity if I’d asked for a list of positives.

Seeing as you know so much about the negatives of Brexit perhaps you can provide me with a list of how Brexit has negatively impacted me?

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Your question would have a degree of validity if I’d asked for a list of positives.

Seeing as you know so much about the negatives of Brexit perhaps you can provide me with a list of how Brexit has negatively impacted me?

I don't need to, you only need eyes, ears and a brain. My point is Brexiters were always so adamant Brexit was a great idea, knew exactly what they were voting for, yet here you are, a staunch Brexiteer asking someone to point out the pros and cons

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I don't need to, you only need eyes, ears and a brain. My point is Brexiters were always so adamant Brexit was a great idea, knew exactly what they were voting for, yet here you are, a staunch Brexiteer asking someone to point out the pros and cons

You’re struggling to read, I want you Mr Know it all to point out the Cons that affect me, not the pros!

You spend all day posting cons.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
You’re struggling to read, I want you Mr Know it all to point out the Cons that affect me, not the pros!

You spend all day posting cons.

well, you answered your own question then....

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

The very idea that he had any clue of what he was voting for 5 years ago :lolol:

And now he is repeatedly insisting that someone else should take the time to try and explain to him, in simple terms that he would be capable of understanding, what he has done :facepalm:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
well, you answered your own question then....

No I haven’t, give me a list of things YOU think that have affected ME negatively as a result of Brexit, Watford Edit doesn’t fancy the task so maybe you can, no need for explanations, just the things you think affect me as a result of Brexit [emoji106]

Jan 30, 2008
No I haven’t, give me a list of things YOU think that have affected ME negatively as a result of Brexit, Watford Edit doesn’t fancy the task so maybe you can, no need for explanations, just the things you think affect me as a result of Brexit [emoji106]

As I 've said before food on the shelf no power cuts petrol and money available, no emergency budget , no major snarl ups in Kent/port of Dover , day is day night is night, all good in the hood imho
Regards
DF

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

He can't even tell you which club he supports let alone answer a challenging question like that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here